Once upon a time plot hole (season 5 spoilers)

Hi everyone so I found a plot hole in once upon a time season 5 and I want to know if I’m the only one who noticed this. Also warning this will have some season 5 spoilers so if you haven’t finished season 5 you might want to skip this.

So anyways sometime at the end of season 5 Henry’s girlfriend violet tells him that her dad was born in the land without magic and some how ended up in Camelot and the thing that keeps me up a night is how did he even get to Camelot in the first place if he wasn’t even born there!? The only thing I can think of is something to do with Pan’s shadow and then got kidnapped by pirates or something. Let me know what your theories are or if I missed something.

6 Likes

Ow… It’s been a long time since i watch season 5 so i may need to rewatch to recall it lol. But along the way from season 2 to season 6 i do find some plot holes.

1 Like

There are many plot holes in ouat and be wasn’t a main character and he was barley a side character so I doubt we will ever find the answer.

I know I was just curious lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.