One Direction Appreciation

Since there’s only 6 days left for 10 years of One Direction, I wanted to make an appreciation thread for the people who still love them. Honestly I don’t listen to pop anymore but I just cant’t move on from these people. Share your favourite songs and and the reason it’s your fav. Share your favourite moments of them.
Please don’t let this flop.

7 Likes

I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP! hahaha kidding I really just got reconnected with my Directioner side thanks to Tik Tok hahaha and I remember being so obsessed with them, I could spend hours watching their interviews<3 The video diaries are my favourite moments but I can’t really choose one, and Over Again is my favourite song and I don’t really know why hahaha.

Also, I’m genuinely in love with Harry which is contradictory because I’m a Larry shipper but yup I had to say it I just love him endlessly. (Of course, I love them all but I would genuinely marry Harry)

And man I’m so waiting for them to do something for the 10 year anniversary but I know they probably won’t:(

1 Like

I’m getting ready to get clowned fr. Tik Tok got banned here so can’t look at video edits and memes on there anymore. Can we just go back to 2013 One Direction please? All of their songs after and during this era hits different.
I can’t choose between any of them. I don’t think I’ll be able love any any artist more than them.
All of them are doing so good in their solo careers, it just makes me so happy.

1 Like

gosh I have a DISTINCT memory of begging my parents to let me preorder the Midnight Memories album, and they did. I stayed up until midnight on a school night in like middle school and went through every track I could before I fell asleep. to this day, you and i is by far my favorite.

recently I’ve just been going back on my old music taste while coding and I’ve turned on some one direction and I honestly forgot how awesome they were lmao

1 Like

Midnight Memories is that shit.
Can we just appreciate how good all of their songs are. Specially Right Now, Half a Heart, Through the Dark and Better than Words in midnight memories :sob:

2 Likes

Omg right now and half a heart were my favorites. I also loved strong

I actually played half a heart in my middle school talent show :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I forget Strong oof…
I swear I get chills whenever I listen to them now.
Damn! Really?! That’s great. I would’ve hyped you up so bad if I was there :joy:

1 Like

Aww thank you :joy: I don’t think anyone even recognized the song, but I loved it because it was easy to play on guitar and it’s one of the few songs my voice sounds good with

did u ever get to see them in concert?

1 Like

Nah, I never even got a chance to buy their merch during that time. I honestly wish I could go to their concert’s just once. It seemed so fun with all the water fights and goofiness :joy:
Have you?

1 Like

I have, but now I feel bad for asking :((

their concert was a lot of fun and I had a great time, but there wasn’t that much ‘on-stage’ engagement, if that makes sense. they occasionally did goofy things, especially Niall, but not much.

I’m honestly really grateful I got to see them because I had loved them for YEARS prior. It was my first concert too :’)

1 Like

It’s alright don’t worry XD.
I’m so happy you got to see them.
I hope I can go to one of their solo concert atleast after the Covid thing is over(hopefully).

1 Like

oh for sure. who do you want to see? I definitely want to see Harry. his most recent album is beautiful. cherry and fine line are just :pleading_face:

my second choice would be Niall, but Harry’s solo music is just so much better imo in terms of everything.

I haven’t really listened to Louis’s or any of the other boys.

1 Like

I 'm most interested in seeing Harry and Zayn’s concerts although Zayn is not touring.
Fine line is so good. I love Falling and Golden.
If I could I would go to all of their concerts, It’s so hard to choose since all of them are doing so good. Agreed Harry’s solo career is booming.
I have heard some of Louis and Liam’s song and Niall is doing very well too.

2 Likes

ah see I haven’t even heard anything related to Liam, Louis, or Zayn unless it’s about who they’re dating. I know Louis has a kid now, and Gigi Hadid is pregnant with Zayn’s baby. Liam…idek. last time I heard anything he was dating a brunette? that could be so wrong tho lmao

Just hate the fact how media is always on about their dating life and rumors but never about their their music. I haven’t heard a lot too just bits and pieces. They’re good tho.

1 Like

lmao what a coincidence. i’ve been listening to all their old albums on repeat for weeks. i was such a huge fan of them when I was younger and now, looking back at their old songs, I appreciate them so much because every song is so good.

also i have a new appreciation for Rock Me that I never had before :flushed:

Girl SAME! I’ve been more into rock lately but still will never be tired of listening to 1D. Their songs just got different.

1 Like

I can’t believe its the 10 year anniversary of 1D now. The video posted on YT was so cuteee. It brings back so many memories.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.