One Of My Many Stories Coming (POLL)

The Neighbor When your new neighbor moves in will he be a pain in the butt or will you actually like him.

FOR YOU ALL I WILL CHANGE THE GENRE OF THE STORY, I JUST ADDED BECAUSE OF HIS BEST FRIEND AND FUNNY MOMENTS OF HIS LIFE

My Disease You have a deadly disease, but when a mystery man shows up, can he help?

Just totally me You are an African American woman, Racism Sexism and A new kid, Welcome to my world Homie.
What is your favorite idea?

• The Neighbor (Comedy)
  • Messed Up (Comedy)
  • My Disease (Drama)
  • Just Totally Me (Comedy)

0 voters

1 Like

This shouldn’t be put as a comedy in my eyes. That’s a serious accusation and topic and should be taken seriously. Instead, maybe you should change it into drama?

11 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

Definitely not something to laugh about.

5 Likes

Yeah definitely not a joking thing.

3 Likes

Agree. Might trigger some people…

3 Likes

Yeah I know it’s just funny aspects of his best friend who is changing into the main character

1 Like

I can change it but it would lose votes

100% agreed. Sexual assault is not a joke and to paint it as one is pretty offensive.

5 Likes

I don’t think you should worry about votes and instead worry about the things it might do to the people who are reading your story?

5 Likes

I already know, but thanks for concerns, I just want to keep it this way, so I won’t forget what to work on.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

I don’t think it matters. However, I’d say do what you think is best.

2 Likes

I really support that, I’m writing this story to show people how one fake accusation can ruin a man’s life

2 Likes

Okay but I still don’t understand why that would be comedy? That’s a really serious issue.

2 Likes

I stated it above

I know, but very serious stories can still have some funny aspects but the story overall shouldn’t be a comedy is kind of what I’m trying to say here. But do what you want.

4 Likes

I’m with you on this one. One of the people that actually commented has suffered from sexual assault before. The fact she’s putting the whole aspect as a comedy is offensive and wrong.

2 Likes

100% Sexual assault is not comedy, yes you can put in funny things but the topic itself is not funny and is something that affects a lot of people.

2 Likes

Not the whole aspect of it.