One Of My Many Stories Coming (POLL)

You kinda are if you put it in the Comedy section. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Like I said before, maybe put it into Drama? It seems better.

5 Likes

I had also stated the changing genre above

Okay well then make it more about his best friend but as long as sexual assault is in the description it should NOT be in the comedy section.

6 Likes

I had already stated I was changing above and you have stated this several times and so have I about changing it.

2 Likes

I don’t think your understanding–We aren’t trying to attack you or anything, we are correcting you. Putting it in the Comedy section makes it seem you are putting the whole story concept as “comedic” because that’s what the genre is for. And if his friend and some moments in his life is not the center of the story, it shouldn’t be in Comedy period. Maybe both Drama and Comedy? Like how Tyler Perry movies are.

3 Likes

Y’all its in the past now but I appreciate

@AWeirdo about the changing genre.

2 Likes

I know you aren’t attacking me and I get what you are trying to do, the only annoying part is ppl won’t read my edit

2 Likes

But @The_Corgi_Queen was still right though. I read your edit and I still did not agree with those terms because it seemed you weren’t listening or understanding to what she was trying to say.

3 Likes

Thank you, this is exactly why I kept writing this.

1 Like

Not trying to be rude but this personally means nothing to me. You still put it off as a comedy. If those are not the center for the story, it shouldn’t be just Comedy. It should also be Drama.

2 Likes

I know. :kissing:

2 Likes

Sorry if it seemed that way, my bads Call it a Drama Comedy. I also heard you are working on a story PM when it’s out, it sound realistic. I appreciate you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

:relaxed::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Truth.

2 Likes