One-on-One Coding Help?

I’d like some one on one assistance in trying to code the first few episodes of my first story that I plan on finally releasing in November or earlier. I’ve gotten the hang of a few things but I fear not making my deadline. I’ve come to the forums a number of times with my questions but sometimes I feel it is the better option to have a partner in some matters. Thank you. (Hope I made sense-my brain is fried)

2 Likes

Hey! I would help you but I’m really busy now :frowning:

There’s a coding shop called Thunder coding help, maybe you can ask for someone there! Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check them out. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, I’m rose! Im Actually a Mentor and I’m available at all times to show you and answer your questions of coding and more. And I even Can Create overlays, Art scenes Etc for you! My insta is Bxtchy_Rose btw, I’m here to help :pleading_face::sparkles::relieved:

1 Like

Awesome! I can message you on Insta, and I also have a couple posts floating around on here with ss of my code asking for help.

1 Like

Okay! Ill make sure to check them out!

I messaged you on Insta and I’ll send you the story link too I only have most of ep1 and the beginning of ep2 coded

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.