One overlay is working, but the other isn't? *SOLVED*

EDIT: it’s because im dumb and just wrote “KITCHEN KNIFE” on the last line instead of “KITCHEN KNIFE OVERLAY” (what i named it). thank you for the help lol :sweat_smile:

i’ve researched this, but can’t find a solution for my particular case. i have an (approved) overlay placed, and the box for it shows up just fine, but it’s still seemingly invisible when i preview it on the app.

this is my script for the overlay.

@overlay KITCHEN KNIFE OVERLAY create
@overlay KITCHEN KNIFE OVERLAY shifts to 176 241 in 0 in zone 2
@overlay KITCHEN KNIFE OVERLAY scales to 0.696 0.696 in 0
@overlay KITCHEN KNIFE opacity 1 in 0

i’ve tried to swap out the “in 0 in zone 2” to “zone 2 in 0” as well, but there’s no changes.

i’ve also tried moving it to the layer in front of the character. still nothing.

i’ve tried replacing it with other overlays in the exact place, but it still won’t show up.

the strange thing is that i have a previous overlay with this exact scripting and it works just fine. it’s just this one. can i not create two overlays in the same scene? is the name too long?

You don’t need to add the “in 0” for the shift and scale :slight_smile:

Also is the overlay name KITCHEN KNIFE or KITCHEN KNIFE OVERLAY?

The overlay name is “KITCHEN KNIFE OVERLAY”. i removed the “in 0” and there’s no error, but it’s still invisible :frowning:

JUST REALIZED THAT I DIDN’T COMPLETE IT’S NAME IN THE OPACITY LINE. OOF. thank you so much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem aha

Solved and closed. :smiley: