One thing Episode Should Add!

Type one thing down below that you think Episode should add. Can be anything!

13 Likes

Kids’ Body Type :pleading_face:!

32 Likes

Fan mail notifications!!!

There’s authors who love to reply to lots and lots of fan-mail at once. You’re telling me if they reply, I won’t be notified AND I have to scroll. That’s a no-no on my part.

19 Likes

So very true

7 Likes

the only thing I could think of rn are gloves.

21 Likes

Ducks and swans

It would make a park scene in a story much more realistic and better than using overlays in my opinion beacuse I’ve seen to the parks lots of times and seen ducks and swans paddling around. They also should be a animation where you throw food into the water and they eat it.

14 Likes

Ya animals and birds would make it look realistic other than using overlays …
But I want episode to add unlimited passes again

12 Likes

Using animal or bird overlays will just make the story look unrealistic :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Yess…it’s just an alternative until really episode adds animals or birds

7 Likes

Fanmail for Android users

16 Likes

Option to add a link for trailers in story desc area <3

10 Likes

This :point_up_2:
We need fanmail back for android :persevere:
If ios can have a fanmail feature, then android should have it TOO!
How the hell can communicate with authors if we don’t have fanmail!? Some of us don’t even have Instagram!

10 Likes

As a reader, I would love that idea :blush:

5 Likes
  1. A chance for us to add at least 30 seconds of the music we like (for example: I like all Jarico music a lot so the feature should allow me to add 30 seconds of a Jarico music)

2. Allow us to add our own custom props please!!!

19 Likes

Here’s a list of animations and sounds
(Swans and ducks)

Swans

• Swans Mating (Animation)
This is a thing swans do

• Eating food (Animation)

• Snorting (sound)
It’s a call they make

• Arching (Animation)

• Standing (Animation)

I’ll add more soon!

6 Likes

It would definitely make it feel more real and authentic!

3 Likes

Yeah it would.

2 Likes

@/CHARACTER becomes ui - to make an overlay out of a character in whatever their last animation was. the amount of cool effects you could make with this, oh man

10 Likes

YES!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

And socks! Whenever I see MC without them and she’s wearing trainers all I can think is “oh boy… the blisters are going to hurt!”

For me, as a writer, for Writer’s Portal:

• Dark mode.
  • Notepad on the side to put some stats, notes, scripts for later, etc.
  • When dressing a character, the preview follows when I scroll down to pick something. It’s painful when you have to move up to remove the item or view how my character looks like.
  • Copying the character. It is useful when making twins, family members, clones, or the character’s past selves.
  • If a clothing item has more than one color, those should be categorized as one. I see Episode Team started doing that, so that’s great! I hope they won’t stop there.
  • Better menu for sounds, props, etc. There are so many of them and I never seem to find the one I’m looking for :grimacing: Subcategories for those could be nice too, depending on the mood - happy, sad, party, etc.
  • Continuing the point above - It could be great if we had it as a button as we have now with backgrounds, overlays and animations. We could preview things first and then choose. I bet there are some sounds I didn’t even know about.
  • Bigger preview window and zoom in on faces when dressing the characters. I have high res computer so I barely see anything.
  • Sizing up the font would be nice too. After many hours in WP, it is sometimes getting hard to read the script.
  • Eyebrow colors matching hair colors - if they are very light, make them a little darker so it could suit more skin colors. Same with natural lip colors - why after skin tone update, lip colors haven’t been updated too?

For the App:

• Following people actually has a purpose - we get in-app notification when they update or publish stories.
  • Button in the profile which directs us to person’s Instagram/Twitter/etc.
  • Accessing the fanmail from the menu.
  • Default page consisting of our favorite stories. It’s getting tiring when I have to scroll so far to get to the stories I actually read and care about.
  • MORE CLOTHING OPTIONS FOR OUR AVATARS! Please!
15 Likes