One thing Episode Should Add!

And pigeons cause they’re in most places or scenes :joy:and make a scene more realistic :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Some face customizations like makeup

6 Likes

And also props like notebooks, guns not just pistols, and a glass of water🤣

6 Likes

What about a water gun?

5 Likes

Yes …we could use it for comedy purposes.
What about salute animation?

5 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Also skin conditions like acne and Eczema

4 Likes

A new spell check software for the portal.

One that doesn’t count words as incorrectly spelled (for example diatomaceous is counted wrong in my script–even though it’s not) and text color/animations as spelling errors.

It’s super freaking annoying to see 200 spelling errors- when everything in my script is spelled properly.

4 Likes

More ways to get gems
And I think there was a thread about this, but they should make a closet that you can access in ur profile maybe, and when you gem-purchase an outfit, you have access to it in all features stories
Also some ballet animations+pointe shoes, that’d be cool :grin:

6 Likes
  • more customisation + outfits for app profile avatar
  • easier way to organise outfits
  • easier way to organise our own backgrounds + overlays
  • an update to the spell check on WP where we could click ignore if we don’t want it to count as a spelling error like if it was on purpose. or i use british english most of the time on the portal so it counts it as wrong
  • be able to duplicate characters
  • more ways to earn gems except reading Episode’s featured stories

EDIT: (i just re-read your title and realised this is way more than one thing lol)

8 Likes

Oh no, that’s okay! More than one is fine.

5 Likes

A running animation that ISN’T smiling. More like run_worried

4 Likes

I completely agree with all of you! I would also really love it when we could add things to outfits, instead of having to make completely new outfits to, say, add freckles or one different item.
Actually, freckles and beauty marks should be both an outfit AND and customization option. Because adding freckles or beauty marks to customization is ABSULUTE HELL for writers lol. Same goes for tattoos.

2 Likes

Also I think you should be able to choose if your avatar is plus size or not. I know the behaviors are different for generic and plus size, but this also makes it kind of impossible to have readers choose their body type. I really wanted to make my customization so that readers could choose, but that’s kind of impossible (it means I have to basically write every chapter twice? Or not… Please let me know if you have a smart way to do this :grimacing:)

2 Likes

Your wish had been granted!

2 Likes