One thing you like about yourself

I’ve been seeing a lot of negativity here. Write one thing u like about yourself

11 Likes

My determination :muscle:

2 Likes

Uniqueness

6 Likes

Perseverance.

3 Likes

My maturity :))

2 Likes

My creativity :grin:

2 Likes

My loyalty towards family and friends

2 Likes

My eyes?

2 Likes

I like how ambitious I am😌 and how I’m not afraid to stand up to people

2 Likes

Probably compassion for others, honestly I use to hate it a lot. But it has lead me to finding some very interesting people in my life, that I would be lost if I never met them.

3 Likes

i’ve been thinking so hard just about 1 thing i like about myself (man ig i hate myself??) , and i actually like that i can give advice to people even without experience (most of the time) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Honestly Girl (Or Guy), My Aesthetically Pleasing Style And Overall Awesomeness

ପ(⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)ଓ Hahhhh I Love Me…

Very cool, can relate :joy: My mom tells me from the moment I was born, I had these bright big eyes :laughing:

1 Like

I used to hate myself a lot, but overtime, I have realised that I’m actually a really nice person. I’ve also been told that I’m a good listener, and that I should become a therapist. I also love how unique I am, though most people would call me weird instead of unique :crazy_face:

I also love my hair. Even though it’s not straight, I sorta love curly hair now.

I also really like the fact that I’m a great runner. I’ve been told by many people that I should make it my career, and that makes me feel really good because I know I’m really good at something :running_woman:

I love how accepting I am of people. Whether or not someone has hurt me, I’ll always give them a second chance. My friends used to say I let people run over me, but I doubt it. I’ll just say I’m a really accepting person.

In general, I might not love everything about myself, but they’re some things that make me happy to be me :blob_hearts:

Sorry this is so long. And I know it might seem like I’m bragging, but I’m really not

5 Likes

I love that I can help other people. I love that I have afro curly hair. I love that I can draw. I just need to keep all these positive comments about myself up :revolving_hearts: which im learning to do.

I was feeling down a couple of minutes ago but this really upflifted me thinking all these things about myself. I find I doubt myself a lot while others see the complete different and also underestimate myself. Most of the people around me says I need to believe in myself and love you for you are :revolving_hearts:

need to keep it up :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m really hardworking and I love this about me :blue_heart:

My resilience

1 Like

Hm, I’m not afraid to speak my mind :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:. I also like that I take risks :relieved:.

1 Like

I love myself honestly, I am hella good at drawing, I can script very well on episode, I am very good at making and writing stories, I’m a funny person and make someone laugh or smile atleast once a day, I’m a baby magnet, meaning babies just love me for some reason. I love my body, my body shape, I love my smile, just everything about me is :pleading_face:

I love my heritage, and my culture’s food, I love my brown eyes, and most of all I love everything else about myself.

Sorry if you said one thing, I find it a bit hard to say one thing when there’s a lot I love about myself.

As you should :crown: :blue_heart: