@ItsTerra
@ItsLily
@Jeni.Creates
@pilot
@lostintranslation
@xiomara17
@Frey
@nicollil
I don’t think I would be were I’m at without all of you! Y’all are so nice and Amazing people :black_heart: I don’t talk to some of y’all much, but the times I have talked to yall you guys were so nice! And my art has improved so much bc of y’all! From requesting, tips, and just complimenting my art has encouraged me so much to keep going and not give up :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just wanted to say that :v:t2:

Its 12:40am here I dont if it is the same time for some of you

18 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :partying_face::partying_face: You are a such a sweet and talented artist, and its been so nice to chat with you! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ahh thank you :pleading_face: you’re so sweet :black_heart::black_heart:

You’re talented too :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

OMG THAT’S GREAT! HAPPY EPISODE ANNIVERSARY GIRL :cake::cake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Btw, My episode anniversary’s (not forums) tommorow hehehe :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thank youuu !!!

AND HAPPY EARLY EPISODE ANNIVERSARY FREY !!:black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Omggg congratulations! :heart:

2 Likes

Fank youuu :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Aww happy anniversary! :partying_face: :partying_face:
You’re literally the cutest and sweetest, and so talented! ily bb :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

happy early anniversary Frey :partying_face:

2 Likes

HaPpY aNavErsArY YAYY

2 Likes

AHHHHHH HAPPY ANNIVERSARY great I’ve had the opportunity to annoy you :slight_smile: and so glad to have met you, as you’ve helped me tons with my art as well

1 Like

Happy anniversary :partying_face:you’re one of the most talented artists I have met!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

AHH FANK YOU LILY :pleading_face: :pleading_face: love youuu :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Hehe thank you boo :kissing_closed_eyes::slight_smile::black_heart:

1 Like

you don’t annoy me at all :joy: but you can try if you want haha

And I’ll help you with more art when you need because I’m always bored :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank youuu! Your one of the nicest people I’ve met on here :slight_smile::black_heart:

1 Like

Loving your pfp

1 Like

:two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank youuuu :joy: