Online School Or Real School

In-person is better for me. Online school is difficult for me, I struggle to stay motivated or on-task.

4 Likes

online school sounds like a nice thing but i always end up being really unorganised and all my work ends up in a big pile in my room. i do like the comfort of being in my own house all day tho but i think going into school is just easier. i also miss seeing my friends in person😔

4 Likes

Online school defo! My anxiety is at its minimum, I can wake up later, I can eat when I want, I can do the work when I want and I don’t have to deal with toxic friends :heart_eyes:

Online school, but also real school just for the socializing part of it lol cuz I miss that. :sob:

3 Likes

I don’t really have school friends. Not a stretch as to why–wasn’t allowed to interact with anyone.

It’s not much of a problem that I have no friends, but having little to no social interactions takes a toll

1 Like

It’s really awful to be completely isolated and not at all healthy. It’s worse when you have no choice in the matter.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. Online school can be nice bc you get to stay home but since I’m home I don’t see school as anything more than an option :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Real school (in person) is a lot easier to learn for me, but right now I don’t feel safe going back.

3 Likes

That’s unless you have your first zoom meeting at 7:20am :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like in person school better

1 Like

I like in school better but the one thing I love about online school is I don’t have to work in groups I work alone.

Oop-

I don’t have zoom meetings luckily, feel bad that you do though :sob:

1 Like

Real school, I’m just done with being on the phone all day long :sob:

1 Like

Ok i have my pros and cons about both.

I like online school cus it doesn’t take much effort to just go to school. All you have to do is look mildly presentable, wake up on time, and then open your laptop and go on zoom. On the other hand it does feel harder to learn online and it’s harder to make friends in class when you’re online.

On the other hand, going to school in person is tiring since i have to get ready, commute, and actually spend time outside and all but I feel like I learn better and I’m more engaged when I actually go to school. Also I tend to make a lot of friends in my classes and it’s nice to socialize there.

3 Likes

I prefer real school. I don’t feel motivated in online school. Even if it sounds better but it cause many problems and hard to learn.

2 Likes