Only recommendations / no self promo

ok so im here again with the same topic and right now i want only true recommendations, not adds, self promotions

please please please!

can you recommend something rather not fantasy? i like romance, i dont mind cliche and i need something with humor, not very serious BUT i hate gangs and i dont like when main topic of the story is pregnancy; im tired of similar titles in tranding stories; and i prefer INK! dont like limelight very much, but i can try, i guess

already finished the shaw brothers, body tangle, somewhere along the way, the new girl, clothes off, complicated, faking death, rebounding with bad, backup (i guess its my fav, but author isnt continuing) and some more

1 Like

War Dogs by Kayla Sloans
Confessions of a Female Jock by QueenIvy
Psychology 101 by Annie Edison
Remembering Me by Merry Mirrors
In The Dark by SA

2 Likes

thanks!

thank you so much!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Yw lovely x

1 Like

My story is in Limelight but it’s a comedy/romance so maybe you’d Like to try anyway :slight_smile:

The Wrong Match

Description: Married at first sight, uh? Seemed like a good idea until Maya found out that the perfect match she was supposed to be with turned out to be everything but what she dreamed of.

You can read my story:
Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 10 (more coming soon)
Genre: Drama
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer? Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…
Instagram: miranda_epi

Pagent Moms
Lost Without You
Temperamental
I Hate Zombies
Let It Rain
Crossed Fates
Created By Darkness
AW: Remember Me
Wanderer Of Fallen Fate
For Only You
Superhero Academy
The Dead Rises
Behind Bars

maid for me
iridescent

those are some romance stories i liked a lot. i would have to look at my list to see more lol.

If you want you can give my story a try… It is a little bit gang related but other things also come in the way… If you like you can continue… But I would love if you decide to give a try…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

Hey!
I recently wrote my first story called The Return. It is written in limelight but its’s not your typical love story. The story looks at redemption and personal growth (with a lot of romance throughout). My story focuses a lot on plot and character development and will have three endings. I truly think you would enjoy it. If you do choose to read it, thank you so much :heart:

Story Name: The Return
Author Name: Elle Redd (IG: @elleredd.episode)
Chapters: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Style: Limelight (full customization)
Genre: Romance
Summary: After deserting her friends and family eight years ago, Diana is back in town. Her self-imposed exile destroyed many of her relationships. Will her return do the same?

I have a romance story, it’s pretty soft and emotional :heart:
Title : AW: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

You can give mine a try

It’s different than other stories in episode

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

I would also recommend mum knows best by @BEEBS07

1 Like

Thank you lovely x

did u guys even read the topic before pasting adds? :smirk: by only recommendation i meant other people’s stories, not your own; thanks!

1 Like

My first story!! Please support me by giving it a shot.

Title Love is always Blind
Author: Rand Nasan
Description: Summer has come and a magnificent trip is on the way, however, would it go as planned? or would life interfere and flip everything upside down?
Style: LimeLight
Chapters: 3 and ongoing

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6743769834913792

here my story here my story I hope you’ll give it a try on my first story :slight_smile: !
story’s name : The unknown
Author : Lynai
chapters : 3 (coming soon)
genres : drama,comedy,a little bit of thriller,action
style : LL
description : you’re a girl on earth who you think your life is normal and that everything is alright,but when you get a text,an Anonymous threatens you.Will you find out who it is?(7 MC)
link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5652304558096384
IMPORTANT information : choices matter and really choose CAREFULLY MC can die in this story ,get in a coma or get kidnapped !
cover :

Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 6 so far (more to come)
Description: While April’s psychotic ex is hunting her,she comes across 2 brothers with extraordinary abilities.However,the older brother is borderline psycho!Will she end up in even more trouble?

ddna
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 11 so far (more to come)
Description: Lucy was warned she might end up risking her life joining an elite heroic fighting team. Now she’s found herself in a life or death situation…

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_WUbobegC3L

Hi! So, I released my story a few days ago and I’m here to promote it! It’s called “Feeling Human Again”!

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

It’s in Limelight and it’s in the comedy genre. There are full CC’s for the MC and her friends, as well as being able to change their names.

There are currently 5 episodes out with more coming soon. It’d mean a lot for you to read it!

right, thanks!