Opal's Art Shop🥰 (Paid Art, Background and Title Commissions OPEN- 50% sale if you order within the next 24 hours!)

Hi there!! Welcome to my art shop!! My name is Opal and here, I offer cover art, art scenes, backgrounds and titles for your story or other uses :pleading_face: :heart_hands:

I haven’t taken any commission for a while but I’ve just been developing different art styles. Now that I have a consistent one, I’ve decided to get back to doing it :face_holding_back_tears:

I’ve created art for stories like Finding Emerald, Teach Me Your Love, Twisted and Queer contest winner Dressed to Kill :chef:

Here are a few things you need to know before you proceed:
:mouse2: Please be respectful

:mouse2: When using my art, please credit me as @episode_opal

:mouse2: Don’t rush me, you will receive the art within 2 weeks

:mouse2: Prices are non-negotiable, there might be sales going on which I will let you know

:mouse2: I have the right to reject orders that make me uncomfortable

:mouse2: Be sure of what you want, I will only change the details in the sketch process

:mouse2: Only minor adjustments are negotiable for the final art, I can change things such as the colors and the lighting

:mouse2: Rush orders for art and backgrounds +25% of the original price, I can finish the piece for you in 2-4 days

:mouse2: Payment via Paypal or Kofi

How to order
:blueberries: Message me on here or dm me on Instagram @episode_opal

:blueberries: Send me your references, I will not be taking references from works that belong to other artists

:blueberries: 50% of the payment after we have discussed all the details (Your slot will be saved)

:blueberries: I will send the complete sketch in 1-2 days, you can still make changes during this

:blueberries: I will let you know when I have finished, you will need to complete your full payment before I send it to you

Estimated time frame

• Art
    Sketch: 1-2 days
    Final piece: 2 weeks after your slot is saved

• Background
    Final piece: 1 week after discussing all the details

• Title
    Final piece: 3-5 days after discussing all the details

Prices :chococookie:

Art Prices

All prices include:

• Tattoos
  • Jewelries
  • Outfits
  • Complicated lighting
  • Simple background

:blob_hearts: If you order a piece, I can make a title or add any wording for you free of charge :blob_hearts:

:butterfly: Price list: Comic Style :butterfly:

:butterfly: Price list: Full Render Comic Style :butterfly:

:butterfly: Price list: Realistic Style :butterfly:

Background Prices

I can make:

• Custom backgrounds as specific as you’d like!!
  • Lighting of your choice
  • Angle variations (additional charges)
  • Overlays (blurred effects for depth is applicable)
  • Script (additional charges)
  • Frame by frame animated backgrounds for scenes such as door opening and closing or transition from day to night (free code provided to match the frame rates)

:llama: Price list: Backgrounds :llama:

Title Prices

I can make:

• Title with your chosen font
  • Title design for you if you don’t have an idea yet
  • Texts for your story that match the title (additional charges)
  • Effects

:alpaca: Price list: Titles :alpaca:

There are also bundles that will give you discount for bigger orders!!:blob_sun:

Bundle Prices

:cat_typing: Price list: Bundle :cat_typing:

Thank you for visiting my art shop and for your support!! :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Beautiful artwork wow!:two_hearts::two_hearts:
Wishing you best with your art work :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good luck on your shop :two_hearts:
Also I would add a few examples of your finished art but thats up to you :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m looking for someone to make some backgrounds for me (paid obviously) and I was curious if you had any examples of backgrounds you’ve made before?

1 Like

Hi there! I do have some examples, I’ll send you them through pm and we can discuss more🥰

1 Like

New comic style one!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: