OPEN! Anyone up for r4r?

Hello everyone :raised_hands:t4:
A few days ago I’ve published my story Reality behind Glasses and would like to share it with you :blob_hearts:
So if anyone is open for a r4r, please post your story down below :point_down:t4:.
NOTE: I will only read your story after you’ve read mine, cause some people I did a r4r with, didn’t respond after I’ve read their story first!
I will definitely respond after you’ve read my story :yay: !

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]

Link:

Cover:

7 Likes

I’ll start reading now :slight_smile:
Here is my story

2 Likes

I would love a r4r :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, just post the link of your story :yay:

1 Like

Link

1 Like

Perfect thanks! You can send me a ss after you’ve read my story and I’ll start reading yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bit of a queue rn, but I’ll try to do it asap :smiley:

1 Like

Hey I think we did r4r before on our other stories. I’d love to do another if ur up for it :partying_face:

Deadly Secrets

1 Like

No worries, take your time! :hugs:

1 Like

Let’s do this! :hugs:
Send me a ss after you’re done reading and I’ll start reading yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great. Should be done sometime later today :blush::partying_face:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Done:

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll start reading yours! :hugs:

I’ll give it a read.

Here’s my story:

Title: A Crazy Little Thing Called First Love

Plot: Riley, a ordinary, artistic student who begins to have a crush on a handsome, talented classmate and embarks on a journey of self-discovery through senior year of high school!

Genre: Romance/Comedy

Follow me at CoffeezBeans21 on Episode for updates!

2 Likes

Read the first 3 chapters, good work! :hugs:

Let me know when you’re done reading and I’ll start your story :slight_smile: Btw I love your cover! :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

Aww, Thanks! I’m about to start yours right now.

1 Like

I love your story, its so good!! Can’t wait for the next chapters! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d love to do a r4r with you! Here’s my story:
Title - The Only Exception

Author - Amelia

Instagram - @amelia.directs

Genre - Romance/Drama

Style - Limelight

Number of Episodes - 4 (to be continued)

Description - Raised by parents in a loveless marriage, Alice grew up believing that she could never stay in love. Can her walls ever be broken? Or will her cynical attitude chase everyone away?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579476002308096

1 Like