OPEN - Art For Artists! - Get any character cut out and turned into a PNG!

As an artist on here myself I understand how frustrating and time consuming it is to cut a character out of their background. Sometimes there is still a white outline around them and it can ruin the project you are working on. I made this shop to get rid of the frustration of this. Here I cut out characters from their backgrounds and turn the background into a transparent alpha layer so that you can use the characters as you need. All you have to do is send a picture of the needed character in the needed pose and I will take the picture and turn it into a transparent background png. I make sure there is absolutely no white outline around your characters! Hope this helps you all!

14 Likes

awesome!

1 Like

SO helpful! I’ll definitely reply if I ever need one (probably a lot). Thanks for being so nice! :grinning:

2 Likes

Bookmarkin!!

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks
I’ll use this

Summary

1 Like

Hey! Would you kindly make me 2 character cut outs? No matter how many edit apps I tried, the results remain… unbearable… and the quality is not that good. Here are my characters:

Thank you in advance! :heart:

1 Like

I should have this done soon

1 Like

I’ll be done with yours in a little while

1 Like

Tysm :heart:

I gave you the wrong one for the first one give me a second and I will fix it

1 Like

I just fixed them!

1 Like

Okay thanks :grin:

Here are is the cut out characters

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

OMG YESSSSSSS!
Can you help me?
Here are my characters:

Okay, I know the last one isn’t an Episode character but I’ve been trying to do art scenes on my own and I seriously need the background of the girl cut out.
It’s fine if you can’t, but please try to do the rest of the characters ASAP.
Thanks! :grin:

I’ll start now

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

The first guy (glasses) has a tint to his glasses now. I did this because I wanted to keep it realistic. I don’t want to do the last one. I’m afraid if I start doing cut outs of things other than characters people will come to me for overlays on here.