OPEN: Art For Artists - Get any character cut out with a transparent background!

This idea is not new. I made an old art shop exactly like this November of 2018 and had to shut it down due to crazy things happening in life but I want to bring it back! It seemed like the forum artists LOVED it and who am I to keep this away from you all any longer? So welcome to the NEW Art For Artists Art Shop!

As an artist on here myself I understand how frustrating and time consuming it can be at times to cut a character free from their background to get them ready for some great art. Sometimes there is still that pesky white outline around the character and that can ruin the whole art piece even when there is so much potential! This shop is here to get rid of this part of art! All you do is send me the picture of the character you need free of their background and I will make it happen! No white outline, no time wasted, no frustration. I just need a picture of the character(s) and BOOM consider it done. The character will look the best if you use the normal cream colored background it gives you by default because that is what I am most used to using. If it is a different color it will still be ok! Expect your character(s) within a couple of hours.

12 Likes

Could you write: This Story Contains Sound
Turn Your Volume Up

2 Likes

I can cut the character out but I don’t do splashes (the words added to it makes it a splash).

1 Like

That is fine i can do that but can you put the character to the left of the screen

2 Likes

Do you need a background?

1 Like

Nope. This is all to get rid of the background and make the background transparent.

2 Likes

Right haha thanks.

2 Likes

Around how many days will this take?

2 Likes

Could you cut them out?

2 Likes

A couple of hours

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

Ty!

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Can you cut my characters please?

1 Like

Ty!

2 Likes

Their feet are not shown. Do you care that their feet are cut off?

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Haha I’m back again with another request if that’s ok?

Would you be able to cut her out?

2 Likes