OPEN Becca's Overlay Shop (free)

Hi :blush:, I sent you a message

1 Like

This is back up and I’m making overlays for others :blush: This is a bump message

hi ı am looking for fantasy overlays ı have a few examples what ı want

Summary

1 Like

Ofc! :blob_sun: Are the only overlays you want the examples you have given?

1 Like

Yes, thanks for help i am so appracite it

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not very capable of making the first one and I’m really sorry for the inconvenience :sweat_smile: but these are what I got for the wings:

Click here

fantasy_3

Unfortunately, I was unable to do the white wings which you sent, but I found similar ones:

fantasy_5 fantasy_4
fantasy_2

I hope they work :blob_turtle:

1 Like

np! ı can use them

1 Like

Hello!

I wondered if you could find a ginger wolf with golden eyes??
Kind of like the one below.

Summary

240_F_189026091_Zq7JOZsnD1MLvtPCQRDtVShafINdHCvg

:black_heart:

Ofc! Before I remove the background of the photo to make an overlay, which one of these do you like the most?

Click here:

Hello I’m wondering if you could change these pictures of wolfs into an overlay please? thank you so much

Ofc! Sorry for the late response, but here they are:

Click here:

:blob_sun: I hope they’re what you’re looking for!

Ok thank you so much

1 Like

Hey i am requesting a overlay like a hand holding a paper (skin ;medium)(paper like an envelop)
and this is written in the paper (any attractive font can be used)

click me

Dear angelin,
How are you doing hope you are doing well i heard you got blessing from godess, i am happy for you ann. i am writing this because i got an information about demons. I think they are planning something and i need to tell that to any fairy because this is a matter about fairies. you know you are my only bestie in fairy world. this is an important matter so meet me in the usual place at evening.
By,
Eva
(i am a German language student so i am weak in English plz correct if it has any errors)

lmk if you need any more information

No problem :blush: The font is slightly small since I tried to make it fit :sweat_smile: , so you might need to zoom in. I can alter anything if it’s not what you want ((:

Two variations:

1 Like

This will do Thank you
And if you are free can i request some magic overlay but its okay if you are busy
light glow like magic

1 Like

Ofc :blob_sun: Do you have any references that I can use/images?

1 Like

OIP

Sorry for the late reply. here’s what I got. I hope they work ^^ Also, the second one you sent me was already a PNG (transparent background) so I didn’t make any edits there. It doesn’t look like it has a transparent background but once you save it, it will be :blob_hearts:

Click me ((:

GLOW_1 GLOW_2