[OPEN] Blush Art Studio! ( Drawn Profiles, art scenes, covers, etc.)

pinkk (1)

Welcome! I have recently started digital art and I think it’s super fun. I also noticed that there is a need for covers and art in general. Soo, if you need any of those things, you’ve come to the right place!

Rules
Even though I love digital art and helping people, it is super time-consuming. I’m talking hours on hours. So, instead of freely giving my services, you have to do me a favor.

• You have to read one episode of my story for every hour I spend on each project. That means once I accept your order, I will complete it, and will only give it to you after I have told you your price (in chapters). If you fail to show this proof that you read it, you will not receive your order

• If your order takes less than an hour, you don’t get charged. That’s light work.

• Pleaseee do not rush me. I have online school and am doing all of this for fun.

• Please list everything you want down below. Here is the template of everything I will need:

Submission Form

Instagram: (if you don’t have one just say n/a)
Need: (profile pic, art scene, cover, overlay…specify what you need)
Title: (If I’m doing a cover. If it’s a splash, tell me what you want it to say)
Character descriptions: (Give me character descriptions if needed)
Details: (Give me any other details that may help me!)

**YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT TO MY INSTAGRAM @episode.vogue **

• And lastly, use code blush so I know you read the rules <3
    Rules (1)
    Disclaimer: I am in no way a professional.I do this for fun!
Most recent art

Older art

5 Likes

OML!

I just saw one of your edits on instagram. Amazing.

Instagram: @red_episodiann
Need: Splash (drawn)
Character descriptions: Rosewood, Defined Natural, Bald (cancer), Downturned Bold (Hickory), Round, Hooked, Full Round (Rosewood)
Details: She has cancer, often wears things over her head to hide the fact that she has no hair, she is in the hospital, so she has a loose soccer shirt, and hospital pants.

2 Likes

Here she is, to get a clearer picture.

2 Likes

Okay, great! And thank you!! For the splash, what would you like it to say? And what is the overall tone of the story? I’m trying to decide if I should use light colors dark colors, etc.Also, would you like a full body and what pose?

2 Likes

Just the face, smiling, it’s drama.

This Story Contains Mature Themes.

Continue at your own risk.

Okay! Give me a few hours, shouldn’t take too long.

1 Like

Hello! I’m done with the drawing. Now i need details on what kind of background you would like for the splash. And if you have any preferences for the text.

Instagram: N/A
Need: Small Cover!!
Character descriptions: (Give me character descriptions if needed)
Here are the two Characters in my story

Rose

Arius

Details: (Give me any other details that may help me!)
If possible I’d like them both to be in the cover, but where you can only see Rose’s face. The reader won’t know what Arius will look like until like Episode 3 soooo :slight_smile:
It doesn’t matter really if you draw or edit, I would just be super hyped if you accepted it!

Much love!

1 Like

Accepted! Although I don’t see the code, so if you haven’t read the rules already, please read them! Also, are they together? For the small cover would you want them kissing, hugging, etc? It’ll probably be drawn since I really like drawing lol. Let me know asap! :heart:

1 Like

Oh shoot, I got so excited I went straight for the submission part :rofl: :joy:
I would be glad to read your story though!!

also so sorry about that!
code is blush

But yes, I would like them together. No kissing, more like a hug… Here is this picture I found that would be the best way I could describe how I see them posed:

1 Like

Lol, it’s all good! I just want to make sure everything is clear. I see how you want it now, but this might take a bit longer than normal. I think the latest you’d get it is Tuesday. Don’t worry, I got you though! :star_struck:

1 Like

Perfectly alright, not in any rush! Just let me know how many hours it takes! Could you actually tell me the titles of your stories? I’d like to check them out! :blush:

Thanks so so much!! :blob_hearts:

Thank you! I have a story called Stranded, and here’s the link:

I only have 7 episodes though so the most I’d charge you for is 7 hours. :blush:

Okay, I got bored and created a really simple splash. I was still unsure of exactly what you wanted so I made something random. If you don’t like it just let me know, I’ll switch it up!
Price: 2 chapters
Duration: 2 hours

I hope you like the art though!

1 Like

bump :grin:

Background

Text format doesn’t mater.

1 Like

Love it.

I’ll get onto reading your story.

1 Like

Hello! I’m having a lot of fun making your cover! One thing though, is it possible I could draw the girl without a jacket? Since they are hugging, the two black colored jackets will clash, and it’ll be hard to differentiate them (I’m not that advanced at drawing) :sweat_smile: . If not, there are other options like giving him a shirt instead, changing the color of her jacket, he can be shirtless, or if you really want them both to be wearing black, I could figure it out. One wearing grey and the other wearing black works too, thank you! And sorry for the inconvenience.

Heya, not a problem!! So, to me it really doesn’t matter! I know that probably doesn’t help you, but I want you to pick which one would be easiest on you!!! I honestly didn’t realize they both had on leather jackets, lol! But whatever is easiest to draw, I am perfect with! So either one of them can be in a shirt! Color doesn’t matter either!
I would prefer he not be shirtless though, lol!

Also I am on episode three of your story, and I LOVE IT! Girl, you are so advanced with your coding and overlays. I can’t even! But I love how unique the storyline is!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you’re enjoying it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. One more thing, what’s the title of your story? I could edit the title on the drawing after I’m done if you’d like.