(OPEN Boo!) Itz_Madison’s Art Request Thread! ~Overlays~Splashes~Backgrounds

Hello! I’d like to request an overlay, but I didn’t see a form, so I’m just going to try and be as specific as possible.
So, I want the words Wonder Rock on this drum set, and I want the font to be emo/metal looking (if that’s possible) and white. On a scale from 1-10, how quick I need it is a 6.

Hello I’m Itten. I was just wondering if this thread is still open and if I could request a blanket overlay for int. island bedroom - day I want my character to be covered by the blanket/duvet while lying in the bed. I do want this as soon as possible because my creative jucies are flowing and I would like them to stay that way. However I understand creating art is hard work so I understand if it takes longer than I hope. Thanks for reading Lots of love from Ittenfez

U still need it? If so hereimage

Hi! Can you make a Binder School Close Navy Blue overlay? It’s a prop from the Episode script!

Thanks, but I actually forgot about the story as I’ve taken a break from episode

Hi in need of a mirror overlay

Background Form (Regular)

On a scale 1-10 how quick do you need it?:
What are you wanting:
If you want a bedroom would you like a blanket overlay + Birdseye view?:

I need it in a week tops (If it’s possible … If not take your time)

I want this but I want it to fit the 640x1136 rule withouth resising (cuz then it just looks weird)

I don’t want a bedroom

@Itz_Madison