Open Discussion on New HAIR for LIME LIGHT!

THERE ARE NEW HAIRSTYLES!!! What do you guys feel about them!? Give your opinions?

4 Likes

Yes! Ink is still an amazing style :sweat:

1 Like

They are cool

I personally don’t like some of them as for the boys as for the gurls but yeah complaining won’t help or change them :joy:

1 Like

I know right! I was kind of hoping to see a little bit more up do’s for both parties

2 Likes

Yeah same!

I didn’t like some at all but yeah I can’t do anything about them :joy:

But the braids are awsome!! I love them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They’re so beautiful :wink:

I’ve already added them into my story though I should probably have waited for more updates in customization 'cause having to re-edit a CC template multiple times is so annoying and a lot of work lol…:sweat_smile:

But yeah, those hairstyles are so gorgeous and I love how there’s long hair for guys now :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love the new hair so much! That side cut is everything! :heart_eyes: And the ones for the guys are great too.

I’ve always been an ink-person but with the tattoos, beards and new hair, LL has become my favorite.

4 Likes

I like the hairstyles, but am I the only one who finds that male long hairstyle weird? Don’t get me wrong, I like long hair on men, but just this hairstyle looks weird to me, I can’t help it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We finally have a good Afro for POC characters. It looks somewhat similar to mine, if only it was wider.

2 Likes

I thought i was the only one :sob: It does look really weird lol

2 Likes