Open for Cover Art Commissions!

Hi guys! I know a lot of creators on Episode want creative covers for their stories, so I have some work if anyone would like to commission!

My prices start at $45 for a portrait, and more information can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/halchroma/journal/New-Commission-Type--783570563

If anyone is interested, please reply and I’ll get back to you about pricing and details and post more examples!!

14 Likes

Oh soo beautiful.
I’ll bookmark this.
I’ll definitely hit you up when I need a cover for my next story I am working on :heartpulse:

Your art is amazing!! Sorry just had to say it :blue_heart:

i can’t buy anything BUT WOW YOU’RE SO TALENTED SIS

1 Like

I sadly don’t think that there is many people in the episode community (Episode forums) that are doing this as a job or getting money for it, so if you want writers you may need to go on a more professional site, or go to some specific writers where they actually get paid for the stories they make i am sorry.

At the moment, I’m not sure I could afford it. However, I may be able to in the near ( ish? :sweat_smile: ) future? Your art is stunning though!! I absolutely love it and would love to have you do my next story’s cover! I just would have to wait until I get paid again, haha.

Thank you so much! And I totally understand - glad you’re interested, though!

1 Like

Sounds great! So glad you’re interested :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Ah, I figured, since creating on Episode is available to everyone. I’d still love to help out any writers who are working on bigger projects or who simply want art of their characters.

No worries at all! Thank you so much for your kind words, though! Let me know if you want to order one sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course witch is a great idea I just think maybe you should go specifically to some more professional writers

1 Like

Episode forums is great place to commission artwork from. It might slow at first but it’ll pick up. Many people (episode authors) do pay for commissions work. Even people who write their stories for free. I for one write my story free and don’t mind paying for some artwork. This person artwork is beautiful, it’s worth it to me.
@halchroma
By the way I do suggest branching out on instagram — although episode foums has a large amount of peole on it, I feel like most of the attention you will get will be from instagram. Kinda just have to follow the episode authors & start from there.

Very true. This is a great way of expanding and pulling in customers. I’ve only had 1 commissioned piece of artwork so far and I was able to commission the artist through Instagram :blush::wink:.

Btw I love your artwork! If I ever need to request some of your amazing art, I’ll definitely let you know :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah I see! I do have an Instagram account that has been inactive for 2 years because I used to do traditional art there but have moved on to digital art on DeviantArt. I will definitely think about branching back there!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I look forward to it! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ooh yeah, yeah but @halchroma needs to do more to get the thread attention and maybe n only do it here that’s a portion of what i mean

2 Likes

I agree!
They should add to other art threads on here.
Threads thats say “show you artwork here” that will be a good start.
But Instagram is a good place too!

2 Likes

These are amazing, are you still doing art work commission?

Hi! Yes, I’m still doing commissions. You can PM me if you’re interested or email me at halchroma@gmail.com (and sorry for the late reply! Didn’t see this till now)