Open for r4r for Squad entries! *OPEN ONLY FOR ENTRIES WITH LESS THAN 100 READS*

added to my list too! thank you for sharing :heart:

@LilM.episode couldn’t find your topic so I’m posting screenshots on mine😅 very good story, loved the idea of changing personalities! I hope you enjoy mine too:)

1 Like

I read your story last night, and it was hilarious! I really loved it.

First of all, I customized my character to look like Vanessa from my story, since she has a nose piercing and a tattoo and a very similar style.

Todavía fue más divertido leerlo porque soy de México y hablo Español.

LOL

Me encantó esta parte porque también se puede entender como ‘hablar despacito’… talking slowly or whispering.

OUCH

WHAT??!! Coffee ain’t nasty! It’s the best! (Except for café de olla, ese sí está nasty, y también café instantáneo)

I loved the plátano concert!!

1 Like

Just finished reading your story! It was so amazing and funny! And I really love the culture aspect of it! I feel like I’m learning a lot too! Keep up the wonderful work!

1 Like

OMGGG I loved your screenshots!!! thank you so so much for reading! I’m really happy that you liked it and it made you laugh:D I also loved how you customized her, she looks as pretty as your character! también OMG no puedo creer que también hables español! me alegro mucho que haya personas que hablen español leyendo mi historia!:heart: again, thank you for reading!

ah thank you so much!! I’m so happy you enjoyed it and that it made you laugh! and I’m also happy that you’re learning about our culture, it’s good to have people learning from our island🇵🇷 again, thank youuu

1 Like

I read yours too @lanafrazer_episode!! it was really good! I hope you enjoy mine too:)

1 Like

Thank you so much!:heart:

1 Like

Awesome! Currently reading yrs now. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

hey @GoldenWaves! I read yours too and it’s really cool! not the typical mafia story, way better than a lot

1 Like

Thank You, I’m onto yours <3 ,can you delete these asell? *Ill PM ss

delete what exactly? :sweat_smile:

the screenshots

1 Like

ohh okay!

hey, could you tag me when you reopen? :pleading_face:

I love your story, everything is amazing and incredible. Well done! :heart::heart_eyes::wine_glass:

1 Like

thank you so much for reading! it’s really good to see you enjoyed it!!!

1 Like

hey @eurasia! just read yours and I totally love it! the directing is splendid, every single character is lovable, and the fantasy elements are amazing!! good luck in the contest, hope you enjoy mine too:)

1 Like

just read yours @michelle.renae! I’m loving it a lot! it’s crazy funny, I love every single character!! but I think my fav is Camila so far👀 and the directing and the fantasy elements are simply amazing! wishing you luck on the contest!

1 Like

Wow, these screenshots are amazing! Thank you for reading and your kind words :white_heart: I’ll be reading yours straightaway!

1 Like