OPEN FOR R4R! with SS through DM 😁

I would love to r4r! We can definitely msg through instagram if it’s easier!

Title : From Hollywood to High School
Author : Hexi
Instagram : @Hexi.episode
Genre : Drama/Romance
Style : Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6200533593686016
Episodes : 4 (more to come)
Story description : You’re a gorgeous teen actress with the world in your hands. So, what happens when your absent mother believes the best thing for you is to enrol in High School!? [CC, Limelight]

From_Hollywood_to_High_School_Cq_posterImage_gOpwvTQD6Y

2 Likes

Me too :grin:

1 Like

Yes I prefer on instagram btw I added your story on my favourites so I won’t forget I will be sending the SS on instagram too :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome, I’m reading yours now and I will send SS on Insta too!

1 Like

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 6
Instagram name megz_episode7997
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hey, this is my story and I hope you are gonna like it. Lets help each other with r4r.

1 Like

I’d be up for a R4R :heart:

Here’s my story -
Title : Stay
Author : Kiki
Instagram : @kiki_epi
Genre : Drama
Style : Available in both Ink & Limelight
Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple! CC
Link: https://linktr.ee/kiki_epi

6637A902-07AC-4371-B147-06761541C08A E921DFB9-BCB0-4F17-90EA-47B2BFBD60B7

2 Likes

I am interested for R4R

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 4/ more to come

I have published chapter 4 for my story .
It has more drama , more romance and now you can customize Arina .

2 Likes

Girl, I just finished yours I am sending on Instagram yours SS :wink:

Perfect :grin:

Yup I will :wink: I will follow you on instagram and sending you the SS there :grin: already added your story on favourites, so I won’t forget

1 Like

Okay girl :wink: already follow you on IG , I will be sending there the SS btw which version is better LL or INK??

Okay added also yours :wink: do you have instagram? I am more comfortable sending there the SS :grin:

1 Like

Just followed you back :kissing_heart: Storyline wise they’re exactly the same so go for whichever your preferred style is :grin:

1 Like

Hi! R4R honest. READ THE TEXT ~~ JUST HONEST AND AMAZING PEOPLE LIKE U <3~~ HAHAHA
New rule:

Hiiii dear, Just for our security, I don’t accept anymore this kind of ss. (May/2019)
a81b7ee1a3421be442a1ddca8dc8d47c78fed18d_2_562x998|281x499

A Lot If people have been lied. :frowning: So, lets send to final scenes screenshots. Is It okay?

If you are interested, we can send screenshots here! OR DM on Instagram!
Let’s send screenshots for all the chapters.
I always start reading 4 chapter in R4R.
My story: SALT AND SUGAR: BREAKFAST
Genre: Romance, Drama
A Touch of Pepper, Salt and Sugar! And all that’s good side of life… but first you have to face the current dramas of your life. (CC limited, Choices matters!)
This story deals with matters related to farm, gastronomy, vegetarians, about the meaning of life, anxiety disorder, indigenous culture, machismo, love, a lot of coffee and especially: It has beautiful landscapes in beautiful fields.
Limelight version
Episodes: 5(More coming soon)
MY IG: @passarinheira
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387598589460480

1 Like

Thanks and I really apriciate it.

1 Like

Yes it’s dazzglitters

1 Like

Okay girl then I will go with the LL one hehe :grin:

You’re welcome just wait 4 my SS :wink:

1 Like

I’ll follow you and send you the SS there once I finish :wink:

1 Like

Hii girl , I’m sorry you had some bad experience with others R4R :frowning: btw I will be follow you on instagram and I will send you the SS there, also you can ask the other R4R before you if I really do the SS, I usually do 2 SS for every chapter and SS once I reached the 4th , as you can see I have other R4R before you but I will send yours SS when I finish them

1 Like