Open for some r4r!

Thanks :heart: sorry for the late reply but I saw this message now… Will read yours now :))

Hello!! I’d love to do R4R if you’re still open!!!

TITLE: HEARTSTRINGS ATTACHED
AUTHOR : PIKI
GENRE: FANTASY/ DRAMA/ ROMANCE
STYLE: Limelight
STORY DESCRIPTION: Rewind, Relive, and Revive. A story about the encounters of love, friendship, betrayal, and… TIME MANIPULATION! Unravel the string of truths embedded in time w/ the top-dog team.
CHAPTERS: 3 Chapters (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4666281065250816
INSTAGRAM: @piki.episode

1 Like

Ohh hii :hugs:… yes im open :hugs:.

1 Like

yaaay! :grinning: Once I read your story, I can DM you screenshots and let you know? :laughing:

1 Like

Yep… i’ll do same to you :hugs:.

1 Like

69813710_495716780989670_2252314969242599424_n

I just read 3 episodes of your story!! I love how Nicole (and her friend) are like strong female characters :)) It’s definitely an interesting and fun romance between Nicole and Blake and I also enjoyed the humor throughout the chapters! Well done overall hehe

1 Like

Also I’ve tried ham and cheese croissants too and theyre PRETTY GOOD :yum:

1 Like

Ohh wow @piki.episode :hugs:…thank you so much :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: and yes … fresh backed croissants with ham and cheese… yum yum…

Ok so i also almost finished your story and IS AMAAAAZIING …the story is sooo different, soo new… wow Time controller:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:.

IMPORTANT NOTE :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
Please don’t stop from promoting your story and why i say this? Is Because your story is very good and is deserve reads … keep posting it :muscle:t2:.

Here is the screenshots:

1 Like

WOW thank YOU so much for your thorough comments and screenshots!!! Your words are too kind and sweet :’) I really appreciate it! Means a lot haha and I want to say the same for you as well!!! Keep promoting yours and I hope it gets the attention it deserves :smiley: Major props for you on completing it as well!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

:pleading_face::pleading_face::sob::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

1 Like

I just realized-- I meant to DM you all of that LOL BUT i hope you dont mind!! :sob::laughing:

1 Like

Don’t worry, is not a problem :blush:.

1 Like

I’m down ! To read everyone’s stories ! If you are a new author then this is a chance to get reads and promote your story to other people… I will ss to prove I’ve read it and you must do the same ! I will read all chapters under 10 ! And will shout you out on my Instagram! Also feel free to share my thread Here’s mine:
Name : luxurious
Description : Meghan Celest, a broken city girl who’s lost everyone she loved- she’s stuck in between two guys that she can’t live without, will her fate be unfolded or her destiny parish…
Episodes : 6
Genre : thriller and action
Style : Ink
CC : non available due to overlays
Extra detail : **My story contains advance directing, bright flashes, own backgrounds and overlays and strong language **
My Ig : @epy.food_ to know all the updates and progress and also the link to my story will be in the bio
Story cover : (made by me)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6608550448398336
Total of reads so far : 175
I hope this was enough information Anyone interested then you can DM me I’d love to read new stories ! Xx @Epy.food I also have a thread for a R4R if anyone is interested!

2 Likes

I would like to do a r4r
Story: Be By Your Side
Style: Ink
Account: Isabelle_Episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258103692361728

1 Like

Hi @Epy.food :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
I’m sorry for late reply … i was on a breake from episode and i got back so, i will read your story and send you proofs and opinion on a dm.
P.s …i’m not new… i have already 1 year since I’m an author :blush:.

HI🙋‍♀️
HMU for r4r
Just reply to this with the story title/link and Ill starts reading !

Title: Blinded By Green
Genre: Drama/comedy/horror
Cover:

My Insta: @episode_80 for some scenes :upside_down_face::black_heart:
If U include ur insta in the reply ill follow back !:wink::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The link of my story is a little up in my thread just scroll up & my Instagram is daniela_episodes …:blush: and oh…i will start reading yours very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill send screen shots when Im done on insta :upside_down_face::sparkling_heart::handshake:

1 Like

Perfect :clap:t2:…i’ll do same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

As I finish up catching up on some stories I had in my list, I decided to open up R4R’s. R4R’s definitely aren’t ideal for me, though. If I do R4R’s, I would like to only read two episodes since my story only has two episodes.

If my story seems interesting to you, feel free to check it out! I’m putting a lot of effort into this revamp so it would mean a lot to me.

If you decide to promote, make sure you leave your description and have your author name somewhere. Also, have some sort of way for me to see your cover, whether that’s through your profile picture or in your post.

-Let’s get to the promoting, shall we?-

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the second episode of the revamp.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

Cover:

Link:
[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

Extra info

Current reads: 183
Genre: Comedy
Author: Meghan M
Style: Limelight
Instagram: Meg.thewriter

1 Like