π•²π–šπ–’π–’π–žπ–‡π–Šπ–†π–—π–˜ 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free!}

Heyyy, It’s finished (I work pretty fast) :teddy_bear:

Let me know if you want anything changed!

1 Like

I really like it! But would it possible for you make it in the other way? Let me explain myself, I want the character to be holding it like it’s a book, you know what I mean? like this way

1 Like

One second :blush:

1 Like

Yeah! Take all the time you need :heart:

So do you want it tilted to the side like that one you sent, or this?

Either is fine, I just sorta need a exact template

1 Like

Yeah, at the side is good! However I don’t really care where the title is so the one that is easier :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay so I did this, If you use it for your story and you need it tilted a different way, just lmk and I’ll change it, its no problem

1 Like

Thanks! I will :heart:

1 Like

Np! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

So I actually have a bunch of overlays that I need to make so could I ask you for all of them together or one bu one? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol, you can do it all together :purple_heart:

1 Like

Alright :sweat_smile: Another thing is that should I send you examples like one of the overlays is a pizza box should I look up at the Internet a photo of a pizza box drawing?

You could send examples if you want, but it’s not necassary if you just lmk how you want it

Alright :joy:

Overlays

Pizza Box
Pill :pill:
Beach Ball
A mobile (I will use it for when it is on a table) and with the name of James on the screen like he’s calling

A mobile (I will use it for when it is on a table) and with the name of Luke on the screen like he’s calling

1 Like

Can I have an outline of this photo without the blood at the top?

1 Like

Hey! thanks for requesting :teddy_bear:
It’ll be done later today or early tmw, since I have other outline request as well :yum:

Question -
So do you want the bat in the outline too?

1 Like

So you want 2 phones?

1 Like

Yeah! It’s a point choice so the reader is going to choose who calls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay thank you and yes.

1 Like

Hey, Let me know if you want anything changed! :teddy_bear:

Pizza box

Pill

Beach Ball

Phone 1

Phone 2

1 Like