[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

mature content(Main character 1)

To be continued (Main character 1)

1 Like

Thank you I love them

@Raybadem here are your splashes: I hope you like them!

Now with this one, the picture you sent had the hands cut off so it looked weird so this was the best I could do with chopped off hands:

@uc-nerve here are your splashes: I hope you like it! Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

@yoitzvivian here is your small cover: I hope you like it! Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

@Aerh here is your covers. I hope you like it: Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

Thank you so much! I love them! And I will make sure to credit!

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot I’ll credit you of course!

Thank you these are great!

Thank you so much, it is really pretty. I’ll be using this and credit you!

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry but my splashes have to be 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall! So sorry!

I really love them they just don’t fit.

But They are 640 x 1136. Look at previous posts, the same thing happened with another person.
You must have downloaded them wrong

@Raybadem I tried it and it works for me:

@Raybadem I worked out how to do it! If you simply click on the splash and save it, it turns the splash smaller. You need to open the splash and press the button that says download. This keeps the splash the correct size. I hope this helps! Here is a picture:

Oh my gosh thank you! This helps a lot!

1 Like

@Raybadem Here is episode 5:

@Kady143 here is your overlay: I hope you like it! I made it into a scrapbook sort of thing. If you were picturing something else please tell me. Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

1 Like

Oh my Gosh that was so quick! Thank you!

1 Like

@yoitzvivian here is everything you have requested: Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

Covers

Background edit

Splashes

1 Like

Thank you!!! happy 4 july

1 Like

This is awesome! You are so talented! However, I was picturing something different because the pictures are all of people the main character has lost, my apologies for not telling you that earlier. I thought about using this but I don’t think it would be appropriate, would it be okay if you remade it?