(On hold) September 2022- Read4Read,Gem4Gem, Follow4Follow, and Promoting

How many chapters do you have ?

I have 11 out atm

1 Like

OK, amazing. I have 11 chapters out also. If you would ever want to continue just let me know.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

Bump- r4r,g4g,f4f,even promotion.
Wishing Well

Hiya! My name is Mystic and I am looking to a Read4Read or Gem4Gem with my newest story Wishing Well.
If interested please let me know or just promote your story. I would love to check out some new stories.

:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 11 (more coming)
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Large Cover: by me @storiesby_mystic on Instagram

Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @storiesby_mystic

Thank you for this thread! I would love to do a R4R and G4G with you. Just PM whenever you’re ready :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this and this is my new story
if you are interested in a Mystery story
Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 4 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : red877.episode

1 Like

Amazing, do you have an instagram? How many gems would you like to do it for?

1 Like

Yes, I love a mystery. Would you like to do a r4r or g4g?

I like to do r4r​:blush: not g4g because I don’t have :gem: much

1 Like

Yes, my instagram is on my story card right underneath my cover. We can do a 4x4. Are the gems per episode? If so, we can do 5 each episode. Or are we only doing gems for one episode? I can do 12, 17 or 22 for just 1 episode. It’s up to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thats okay a r4r sounds great.

1 Like

I have an option of 5,8,12,17,22,28, or 35. We can give gems per episode, if you like.

1 Like

5x5 :blush: sound great

Sure, we can do 5 gems per episode. I don’t want to clog your thread so you can just PM whenever you’re ready to start :blush:

1 Like

I love your story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi!! Would love to do a r4r with gems :> (10 gems in total: 5 for episode 2, and 5 for episode 3)
I can only do 3x3 chapters hehe-

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

I want to promote my story and interested in R4R

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **3 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I got locked out and finally was able to log baxk in today. Will be responding to everyone today