[Temp Closed] 🌻 KylieJay’s Commissions Art Shop!🌻

Hello all, and welcome to my official thread for commissions! :metal2:

Please note that these are commissions, meaning paid art. This is not for free. If you’d like free art, please see my Art Shop for possible openings.

To get started, here’s my price list. Prices do not include sales tax.

Below is my Google document with my terms of conditions. This must be reviewed and agreed to, first. Commencing with the payment will be taken as you agree and accept, and will follow my rules. Or else. :bomb:

Finer details of the commission and WIP’s will be discussed privately either here on Instagram. Only completed, watermarked art will be shared on this thread.

Examples🔥

You can also view my IG for more arts.

Wait List

:white_heart: Amber - IG
:white_heart: Shawtyisamelody - Forums
:white_heart: Lia - IG

If you have any advice for how I can improve this thread or my document, or if you have questions, please send me a pm!

Extra Stuff

•Check out more of my work on IG @princesskjx3
•I have a google drive where I share some backgrounds, overlays and (soon) script templates!
•I’m also going to shamelessly self promote my YouTube account, where I upload 1 Episode related video a month! Click here to check it out!:two_hearts:
•Feel free to support me on Ko-Fi and shop through some of the listings I have available.
•Check out my Linktree for all of my Socials and Episode Stories!
:point_right:t2: Here’s my regular Art Shop
:point_right:t2: My new Menu Shop!
:point_right:t2: My new Outfit Shop!
:point_right:t2: And my Full Art Examples Thread

27 Likes

I’m broke AF but your art is beautiful! Good luck!!

Bump :hearts:

10 Likes

Ahw haha thank you so much! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

YES!
Kylie your art is beyond amazing!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, Makayla! Super excited to have gotten to this point :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Examples have finally been added! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Opening in exactly one week!! :partying_face::star_struck:

Let me know if you wanted tagged when I open, or you can follow me on IG because I’ll make a post about it! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Finally OPEN!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I prefer dm’s on Instagram but I’m fine with conversations here too! If you’re interested in more info or getting a price estimate please send me a message and make sure you change the title to include “commissions” as well as your username in some way or another. Thank you! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Bump !!

3 Likes

Hiya, will you still be taking commissions in September??:pleading_face::pray:t4:

3 Likes

Yes :blush:

3 Likes

Okay that’s great. I’ll PM you in September :blush:. If any updates occur, I’ll let you know!:heartbeat:

3 Likes

Okay sounds good! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Bump!!!

3 Likes

Bump❤️

3 Likes

Thank you sm :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Bump! New example has been added :heart:

2 Likes

Your Examples are beyond amazing! I would have requested if I wasn’t broke :grimacing:

2 Likes

:laughing: haha I feel this…there’s a lot of artists I’d love to commission too but my income at the moment for being a stay at home mom is minute :woman_shrugging:t3: Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry if I’m disturbing btw are you kyliejay as in the youtuber who gives editing classes and drawing classes? If yes your classes helps me a lot :heart_eyes:

4 Likes