(On hold) September 2022- Read4Read,Gem4Gem, Follow4Follow, and Promoting

@daisyrodriguez first set here. I’m working on chapter 9 right now so I’m not going to be able to send any more screenshots until tomorrow morning, I hope that is okay.

1 Like

Yes that’s fine with me :hugs::blush:

Screenshot

1 Like

I finally published,lol. I will be sending you next screenshots shortly.

Next set here.

1 Like

I don’t know if cole outfits was a glitch because I pick the outfit for cole with the white shirt black pants on chapter 9 :hugs:

Screenshot

1 Like

Okay thank you for that. I’m going to fix that today.

@daisyrodriguez here is the next set, thank you so much again for telling me about the outfits.

Chapter 9 out now !

You’re welcome :blush::relaxed:

1 Like

You’re welcome how did you get cole hairstyle from I’m actually looking for one for Christopher :hugs:

1 Like

Of course, The option to Change the hair ?

1 Like

Yes that’s one I’ll give you credit on my chapter for that :grinning:

1 Like

It’s actually Dara’s. It didn’t give her credit ? I might have to edit that. I just chose her ending part of her full Customization and took out everything that I didn’t need. I can send it to you.

1 Like

Yes that’s will be helpful :blush: I appreciate it so much :hugs:

1 Like

I just sent it to you in messages. :orange_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you again :blush::hugs:

Hey, my name is Miss Kat, and I’m looking for R4R or G4G with my first ever story, Ganglands :slight_smile:

:star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

Description: Adam has given up on love. Will fate bring him back from the brink? Anne Marie has been sheltered her entire life. Will she be able to spread her wings and fly?

Number of Episodes: 4 out (more on the way)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing. I would love to do a G4G, with you. What are your gem option?

1 Like

I have Support the Author and Bonus Scenes (5 gems each) per episode

1 Like

Okay my options are 5,8,12,17,22,28,and 35. So maybe we can do a 4x4 with 5 per chapter totaling (20 gems)?

1 Like