[OPEN] Medusa's Read 4 Review Thread

Welcome to my review thread, fellow Episoder. :relaxed:
I haven’t done a whole lot of promoting for my contest entry, so I figured I should start a thread. However, I do not want it to be like every other thread on the forums.
For this particular thread, you’re welcome to either drop your story upon adhering to my R4R rules, or you can read my story first to get to the very top of my reading list.

I will be giving a constructive review upon reading the first three episodes of your story. I will not hurt your feelings, but you will know exactly what needs work, what I enjoyed, and any plotholes/suggestions I feel the need to point out.

The rules for this R4R are simple. All I ask of you is to please comment your story only if you’re accepting that I will give an honest review of your story. Do not attack me or get angry if I say something you didn’t want to hear. I tend to be very polite even if I don’t like something, but you will for sure know. Also, I only have THREE episodes. Therefore, I will only read THREE of your episodes, front to back. Reviews will be sent via DM.
That’s all. I hope this thread doesn’t flop! :smiley:

My story details for the R4R!

Title: DD: Connected by Fate
Description: After yet another bad date, you cave into an ad you saw on EpiTok by a psychic who claims she can draw your soulmate. Can you keep them once you’ve tracked them down?
Genre: Adventure/Rom-Com
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3
Offers: Full CC including some body variations, name + last name, choose sexuality and fully customizable love interest (including name & last name), choices matter, two endings, minigames, and point system.
Author IG: @mjay_writes
Cover:

14 Likes

Thanks for this thread :blush: I’d like to do r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story details:

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with Crystal, but because of his past mistakes and the Mafia life he has, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

I’m up to a R4R! :hearts:

Card by @/episode_katherinee
Link

1 Like

hi there! thank you so much for this thread! my story is called Utopia, and I’d be delighted to do an r4r with you! i love supporting the contests, and fun fact, i’ve read your story for fun and absolutely loved it! to support you, i’ll re-read it and send proof of a re-read! best of luck with everything :heart: here are my story details:

story: Utopia
genre: Sci-Fi
style: Limelight
episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Full CC, 1 LI M/F (LGBT friendly)

Description: It’s 2169 and Bakerdale is the only place left on Earth to live. In a city fueled by perfectionism, what happens when you discover the only flaw is society itself?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274160494313472
Author name: Porcelain
Instagram: @porcelain.episode

1 Like

here’s my screenshots! i hope this is enough proof to show i’ve read it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: also i love the rapping part it’s so funny so i added a separate collage of my rap lol! i’m seriously in love with you story; the directing is absolutely flawless and i love the personalities of the characters! i feel like i can seriously relate to the mc! and austin’s freckles are gorgeous!! the only thing i wish i could do is check my character development points, but i know how tedious it is to code the check points thing, so i get it. once again, fantastic job! i hope you win the contest because you deserve it :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Interested! :blush: I’ve seen your story before and it’s been on my DD reading list! I’ll send you my screenshots soon :two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Okay, let me know when you would like to start! :slight_smile:

Great, let me know when you’re ready to start. :smiley:

1 Like

Are you still in R4R ? If yes, let’s chat on Instagram @sonia.stories

I will start right now!

I can start now if you want! :relaxed:

bump

1 Like

Hey Medusa, hope you’ve been well! :blush:

I’d love to do an r4r (or g4g) with you.
A review would be absolutely helpful, especially with criticism, I appreciate it. :two_hearts:

[details=“Summary”]
8 Episodes (Or shorter).

5, 12, or 35 Gems :gem:

Summary

Title: The Long Faces
Genre: Horror
Episodes: 8
Author: Paris Aroha

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208547467657216

Hi♡︎
I would appreaciate if you could read my story and give me your honest feedback💕.

Title: 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖

(It’s my first story, new btw)

I used advanced directing and I really hope you enjoy the plot if you do decide to read it!

Description: After her sister’s disappearance, Adriana starts an adventure with her sister’s ex. His shady past and choices, put her life in danger. Will she hate or forgive him in the end?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6127258125664256

My Instagram: @episode.nefeli_ :heart:

Let me know for R4R

Sure thing. We can plan a R4R either through PM, or on IG. :slight_smile:

We could do 3 x 3 ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! :blush:

done with reviews, ready to read again. bump

Thank you for this thread
I’ll love to do a r4r with you
Title: Dark Power Of Terra
Author: Alibest
Genre: Fantasy
Style: limelight

Four chapters so far
Link here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5959614017765376
Description: Ally never had a normal life because of her trauma, her life takes an unexpected turn when her past finally catches up to her and it turns out that the life she knew was a lie.
My Instagram: @Alibest_episode

1 Like

it’s my day off. bump ^-^

1 Like