Open Mic R4R **w/ screenshots*

Hey guys :slight_smile: I published my entry last night and I’m looking to do R4R!

We will both do all 4 chapters and show screenshots! Comment if you’re interested.

STORY

OM: Freak
Description: A young woman wakes up to a charming stranger in her home. What could go wrong?
Genre: Thriller

2 Likes

Hi, i am interested for an om r4r!

Hi!! Let’s do an R4R together? :') I love thriller!
Here’s my story:

Title: OM: DREAMSCAPE
Author Name: Piki (@piki.episode)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Description: Lucid dreaming is your escapade from the real world. That is, until your dreams become a place of mystery & unknowns. Can you save your loved ones from the terrors of the night?
Details: 1 M/F LI, Full Customization, 4 Possible Endings, Lots of Choices!
Link: Click me!

Hii I published my OM entry ^^. This is a survival game story wish you would check it out ^^.
Trailer: Trailer OM: Checkmate!
Link: Story Link

This may be the last contest I join in, I planning to finish all my stories after this contest.

Title: Checkmate!

Description: Chess is just a game. Checkmate! is the end of the game.
One dangerous game show putting you on the edge.
Will you live to win or die to lose? [M/F MC, Mini-games, Multiple ending]

Hey there’s my story, I would love to do R4R

OM: Gypsy Love

Description: Lara a gypsy girl dreams of being a hunter, but a mafia leader Ricco Moretti comes into her life. Her father has a deal for Ricco Moretti. Will Lara Discover the deal?

Genre: Drama

–My IG: @episodeartjo

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart: