[OPEN] Natalia's Story idea shop

Hey guys! I just opened my first story idea shop, this is the place where I can help you with plots, how your story begins, how it ends, more characters, less characters… just fill out the form and I will help you with what you want!

• The ideas that I come up with for you will be pm’d to you privately so no one else steals your idea!

• If you don’t like my idea there is no need to be afraid telling me, we are all here to learn! :wink:

Just fill out the form and put it down here and I’ll try answering you asap. I really appreciate if you could tell me a lot of details so I can have good ideas that will actually fit for you!

(All credits of the form and the idea goes to @ciciliano

Form
What are you requesting?:
Genre:
Theme (it’s better if you could give me details):
What is your story about?
Main Character’s gender and sexuality:
Place:
Mood:
Important characters and how their personality is:
Details from your story you would like to add:

I am having a lot of exams so don’t mind if I take some days or even a week or 2 to finish having ideas for your story! Thanks for your comprehension xx

7 Likes

What are you requesting?: Story Idea
Genre: Drama
Theme (it’s better if you could give me details): Sad, somewhat dark
Main Character’s Gender/Sexuality: Pansexual
Place: Canada
Mood: Sad
Details from your story you would like to add: No choices

Nice, can you tell me a bit more about some characters you have in your story? So I can have plot ideas with them

The main character is a female. She’s very shy, has almost no friends. Her closest friend is a guy, he has severe brain cancer, but doesn’t say anything about it.

1 Like

I like it! And could you tell me what is your story about? My form wasn’t asking that but I already fixed it, so I’ll just need this to make your plot.

1 Like

So, she’s dating someone (toxic), and he wants her to get out. He’s been trying to for years, and when he finds out he’s sick, he realizes that he doesn’t only want her out for her own safety, he loves her.

1 Like

Hi!! I know I have an idea shop, but can I request something? :smile:
Form
What are you requesting?: An Idea
Genre: Comedy/Drama/Sad
Theme (it’s better if you could give me details): You can come up with that!
What is your story about? I don’t know yet!
Main Character’s gender and sexuality: Female/Straight
Place: California, US
Mood: Happy, mature, funny, Dramatic
Important characters and how their personality is: I don’t know yet!
Details from your story you would like to add: I only know that I want it to be about 21 chapters!! :smile:

1 Like

Of course! I’ll think in some ideas then I’ll send you a private message. It will maybe take 2 or 3 days, okay?

1 Like

That great!

1 Like

Hi!! I don’t know if you’re still doing this, but I would like some help with my story.

What are you requesting?
Help with creating my character’s personalities, coming up with a plot/ filling in spots of a semi-developed plot. Ideas…

Genre: Fantasy romance.

Theme: Werewolves, high school, witches, demons,

What is your story about?
The MC Jocelyn (Hope) Haley, is a normal, ordinary high school student, she just turned sixteen. She and her three siblings moved into their step-brother’s house in a small (unnamed) California town.
One of Hope’s sisters gets attacked by a wild animal, (wolf)

Main Character’s gender and sexuality:
female; she doesn’t like defining her sexuality. but she’s only dated boys, (so far)

Place: California

Mood: IDK.

Important characters and how their personality is:
Jocelyn “Hope” Haley: She can get angry really easily and her sister can usually help her find her calm place. She’s normally a kind and friendly person. She’s very helpful and loves her family. She’s especially co-dependant on her twin.
Peyton Haley Hope’s twin, she isn’t as dependant on Hope, they look almost identical, aside from eye color. She’s more grounded and in control of her actions than Hope.
Josie Haley Her personality changes after she’s attacked by the “wild animal”. Before she was attacked she was very kind, almost too kind. And she was very close to Hope.
Bentley Haley He’s older than the girls. He’s very protective of his younger sister’s and he’s gay.
Anna She’s the sister in law. Pregnant. She looks out for the kids and is kind of like a mom in training with them.

Details from your story you would like to add:
The girls’ best friend, Kortney Lux lives right next door to them and she is always at their house, her mother isn’t always home because she works a lot at the hospital. But Kortney is very sweet and helpful when Anna needs help around the house.
Anna is currently five and half months pregnant.
Anna and Tyler are married.
Hope is sometimes called " the angry one" as a joke.

Heyy, yeah I am still doing it, I forgot about this for some days but I can help you, I don’t know when I will be done, but in a few days I’ll try giving you what you requested ok? xx

1 Like

Okay, great, thanks. It’s no rush, I’ve just been a little stuck.

1 Like