(OPEN) Need following backgrounds/overlays :

Edit : Hello evryone! I m writing a new story based on 1800 and I need anything (From overlays to backgrounds) related to the following :

• Gypsy/ pirates

• Roads/streets/square

• Caravans

• Mountain / landscapes

• Old fashion theaters

I have already found some but I will def need more. What ever you have based in that time I am sure it will be useful.

Thank you so much for your time!

1 Like

Hey. So there is a group for everything you need. They called ‘epi.wonder.help’. It’s free and they are all doing Artscenes, Covers, Outfits and I think Overlays. I am a member and my requests are closed. I am not sure if they have everything open but you should check out! I hope that was helpful :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying!! I will def check it out! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem and I am happy that I could help you :grin:

1 Like

Hey, if you are still in a need of background… (I’ve related background you’ll find them in medieval folder in my drive)

You may check out my drive… if you like… if you use any of them then credit me on my Instagram, @orangeweedie.episode :wink: and read the rules first :heart:

Thank you that’s awesome!

edit = sadly I cant open it :’(

What’s the problem? If the link is in not working here you can try clicking on the another link, one is in my profile and another is on my Instagram @orangeweedie.episode

1 Like