**OPEN** R4R+Feedback - My story - Law, Order & Love *UNLIMITED PASSES NOW*

I’ve just finished reading your story and I think it is very smooth and overlays, zooms, spotting are beautiful!!!

I just finished reading you’re story and it’s amazing! I love the plot and all the flashbacks :blush:

q

R4R is open and my list is almost empty :roll_eyes: Someone wants weekend R4R? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My queue: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1opDG_mPeMCsFGuAeMrSVYSXU7Uydfs_BQFzO9UuRqIE/edit?usp=sharing

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Heya, Jannah! :revolving_hearts::rose: 5 for 5 will be good with you? :rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, I finished all my stories yesterday, so drop down your stories for R4R here ! :kissing_heart::star::rose:

Hai do you remember me?
If you remember me try guess what my story name :joy::joy::joy:.

I would like to do R4R with you again. If you agree let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! :kissing_heart: Surely I remember you and I remember your story as well (backgrounds drawn as comics in particular! :smile:) I would love to do R4R wiith you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure :slight_smile:

I only have 2 passes today.:joy::joy:…and I’m waiting @Qetesha to do R4R wih me today… since I have 2 passes so enough to do 3/3…

@Gabi.A how about we do it tomorrow… if you free? I will read until ep8 only. Ep9 we can R4R again until I publish it.

Hai @Gabi.A are you free today. Cause I avaible read your story today… just waiting for you to read together? :joy::joy:

Hello, sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just came from job after long long hours :pleading_face: Gonna read few chapters of yours today for good treat and then finish tomorrow the rest :rosette:

Two treats for today, two for tomorrow :grin: Damn, manga + Episode is like the best 2 for 1 deal ever :grinning:

Let’s do R4R!

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Drama/Action
Style: Ink
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

:joy::joy: thanks you so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hey, girl! :revolving_hearts: I can start your story tomorrow :slight_smile: Is it okay with you? How many episodes do you want to do? :slight_smile: :rose:

Yeah, I’m with that! Lest’s do 3 ep. :slight_smile:

Good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will PM you screens when I’m done! :rosette:

And now I’m tilted that episodes are over :roll_eyes: :rofl: I could do R4R with your story aaaall day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes: