**OPEN** R4R+Feedback - My story - Law, Order & Love *UNLIMITED PASSES NOW*

Do you want to do R4R next? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

How many episodes you want to do? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Twists, Turns, Murder , Action and Romance, in Emerald Falls,
What happens when a Good Girls likes a Bad Boy. Sparks will ignite, and Bullets will fly, and WITNESS PROTECTION., is a must???

This is my first story and would really love it if my peeps could read it.
If you read my story, you will have to read all episodes as they are all linked.
If you don’t read them all, then you will miss out on half the twists and turns.
BUT if you only want to read a coupe of chapters that’s fine too.

ENJOY!!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram hansenjenee_episode and please share.:kissing_heart:

EF|690x387

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Emerald Falls

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Do you want to do R4R? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah hon

Will screenshot when done

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

Have run out of passes hon will read the rest when they come back xx

Getting there hon

All done babe I really enjoyed it can’t wait for episode 16 hopefully you enjoy my story would appreciate if you could read all the chapters thanks hunxx

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Gotta finish my part this weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love to do a R4R :slight_smile: Adding you to my list, once I’m done I’ll send you screenshots.
Title : To the Night
Author: Megan Beard
Genre : Comedy
Style : INK
Description : Megan and her group of friends have a crazy night out on the town. Follow Megan and her friends trying to recall the events of last night. Completely Revamped .
Episodes : 9 (On Going)
All Criticism Welcome!
Instagram: megan12.episode
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

Twists, Turns, Murder , Action and Romance, in Emerald Falls,
What happens when a Good Girls likes a Bad Boy. Sparks will ignite, and Bullets will fly, and WITNESS PROTECTION., is a must???

This is my first story and would really love it if my peeps could read it.
If you read my story, you will have to read all episodes as they are all linked.
If you don’t read them all, then you will miss out on half the twists and turns.
BUT if you only want to read a coupe of chapters that’s fine too.

ENJOY!!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram hansenjenee_episode and please share.:kissing_heart:

EF>690x387

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Emerald Falls

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Virus-free. www.avast.com

I love your story! :heart: Directing as for the 1st story is amazing.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward, honey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would be up for all 9, if you wish, since I love reading many episodes - I can get into story and enjoy it! :heart:

Do you want a R4R? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks babes::heart_eyes:

I appreciate you reading it.

jlouise

Sure