Tysm!! I love them!

1 Like

Glad to hear that, have a good one!
:purple_heart:

1 Like

ā€œEditedā€ or Glam?: Glam
Screenshot of Character:

Password: Birthday Cake
Special Details?: Itā€™s in Limelight, and could it be waist up?
Colors/Theme?: Anything purple or marbled
Background?: Plain purple or a marble background
Please note that PFPs have a longer wait time, especially if theyā€™re ā€œeditedā€!! Totally fine, Life comes first!

Thank you so so much! Please take your time!

1 Like

Hey you just want it to be glam styled instead of drawn right? Also what pose would you like? And would you like any extras? Like glitter, props etc? Iā€™m sorry I really need to update my forms :sweat_smile:. Hereā€™s some LL examples so you can better tell me what youā€™re looking for

Summary

1 Like

Oh wow I missed a lot of stuff :joy:
Yes I want the glam
Could she be holding a starbucks drink? If thatā€™s to complicated she can just be doing the wink animation.
Glitter would be nice. I like the background on the first pic, could I have that one instead sorry? Otherwise no not really any extras

1 Like

No worries, I should make them more specific :sob:
Okay great, the background on the first pic is actually a red glitter background and then I put a sort of ombre filter on it the entire picture which is why it looks like pink blue ish. So would you like me to do the same thing then? Iā€™ll see if I can get that drink for you :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes please! And thank you!

1 Like

Request Completed. Hope this is to your liking :partying_face:.

1 Like

OMIGOSH I LOVE IT!!!
:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

So glad to hear that, have a good one!

1 Like

Bump

Hey, welcome to the community! Thanks for requesting. There are some things missing and incorrect from your form, could you please edit your post with the right information so that Iā€™m able to complete your request. Thank you!

Hey again so just to clarify:
Style refers to the type of animation you are using whether it be Ink or Limelight. Iā€™m not exactly sure what you mean by speedpaint as a speedpaint is usually thought of as a video that replays the artistic process that an artist did.
For your characters you can just type their details into post directly (list their hair, eyes, skin tone etc.) as I will most likely be remaking them on my end in order to get the correct poses or whatever else I need.
The password I am looking for is located within the rules section of the original post so that I know that you have read them and will adhere to them (Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s your password to something but you may want to edit your posts and remove that so your information stays private).
I know that you are new to the forums and requesting so I hope that this clears up some confusion and such especially if you wish to make requests in the future from others. Iā€™m including this link that may be helpful to you as well ( itā€™s the unofficial new user guide that can help you navigate the forums!)

1 Like
  1. Cover

2. Large

3. Limelight

4. No

5. Sacrificing For You

6. Big bold red letters with a blood style

7. If for the text I have it above

8. 2 Male and female, can the male have black medium hair, with green emerald eyes
    Can the female have long light brown hair with dark brown eyes, and can you put the female in a black dress with blood all over it, and the male in a black jacket with black pants and black shoes for the both of them the males skin color is light/tan and the females skin color is tan and can you please make the male holding the female in his arms while hes crying with tears on his face? And maybe with blood on his hands as well as hes holding her but this is not something thats mandatory (the blood on his hand) but make sure blood is all over the female please! If you could can you make her look bruised this is also not mandatory if you feel like you can not do it. Can the male also have a sleeve tattoo and that is it! Thank you so much

9. I would like the background to be the male and the female sitting in the middle of the road with street lights and with their poses

10. Birthday Cake

1 Like

Okay Iā€™ll see what I can do. Just so you know Iā€™ll be dialing back the blood probably more than you intended it to look just so that it adheres to the episode guidelines and such!

Alright, thank you so much.

1 Like

Here you are, hope this is to your liking :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Omg! I love it so much thank you thank you thank you!!! I really appreciate it

1 Like

Glad to hear that :blush::purple_heart:

Bumppp