OPEN Read4Read or / and Gem4Gem

Hi!

I would love to do a few R4R/G4G. I can go up to 100 Gems a story.

Let me know how many gems you want to spend. I will send you screenshots in a DM and would love to receive the screenshots from my story in a DM too.

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Drama
** 1 - 17 Chapters out.**

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

Link: Episode Writer Portal

X Honey

7 Likes

Hi! I’d love to do r4r.
I currently have 5 episodes. How many episodes can you do?

I have 4 out but 4 is on EA.
So 3x3?

1 Like

Okay, sure! :blush:

I’ll start to read it in a while.

1 Like

Hi I have a new story coming out soon called the last generation here’s what it’s about :slight_smile:

You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!
:GEMS:
I will have bonus scenes spicy and non-spicy that cost 5 gems for the ones who are poor I’m still gonna post it on my Instagram which is ethanepisode but I would love for people to see the spicy scenes :wink:

1 Like

I would like to do r4r

Heroic: ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ - 3 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ

ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

Story Link- Episode Writer Portal

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄover-

Hey there! :star_struck:

Here’s the information to my new story. :blossom: I’m interested in doing a r4r.

Title: Playing to Win
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Episode: 3
Description: They meet through work but their games are anything but professional. Both are used to winning, everything changes when they finally meet their match.

It’s a hate to love story which follows Jordan and Gray, two people who meet through work and try to get each other to break. The story will be filled with them messing with each other and is a slow burn.

I hope you enjoy it if you give it a shot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s the link to the story:

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I would love r4r with you.
** Title** LOVE WITH YOUR HEART
Author Queen Trish
Genre LGBTQ/ Romance
Story Description A blind boy who has his supportive best friend by his side at all cost. What happens when his parents get him a babysitter he would later fall in love with?
LINK Episode Writer Portal
What to expect
Male MC
One Male LI
CC for MC and LI
Choice Matter
Cover

2 Likes

Hi!

Do you want to do a G4G too?

Sure! I will start yours today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: please send me screenshots in a DM :smile:

Hi! My story name is “In Apnoea”, are you down for a r4r? :yellow_heart:

sure when my story is out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

Sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please send me screenshots in a Dm. I will do the same!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Sure!! I will send you screenshots in a DM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure! Please send me screenshots in a DM. I will do the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi lovely! Okay! I will send the screenshot in a DM. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey
I’m up for R4R
Title - Hidden Weapon
Description
She was hidden from the world for so long but now she has to take the crown… how will everyone react when a non existing mafia princess becomes the Queen overnight…|ART| |CC|
Chapter - 8
Genre - drama/action
Cover

Link

Ig - epi_swagatika

Up!

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like