OPEN Read4Read or / and Gem4Gem

Great! How many chapters?

1 Like

6x6 is good! I’ll let you know when I’m done if you can do the same :two_hearts:

Of course! I’ll send screenshots in a DM

1 Like

Up! :heart:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Yes sure!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please send me screenshots in a DM. I will do the same.

1 Like

Sounds good! Do you want to also do with gems or no gems?

With gems is good. How many for each chapter?

1 Like

It’s upto you hun. I have 5,8,12 gems options for each chapter. I can do 12 gems each chapter but it’s upto you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

12 is good! :smile: I will start now.

1 Like

Sounds good! I will start too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m up for an R4R with no gems (my gem choices are mostly bonus things that don’t affect the story’s ending).

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

We already did a R4R. We all died at the end.
:unamused::unamused::joy:

1 Like

Oops. Me is big brain :eye::lips::eye:

Up…

My new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

The_last_generation_posterThumb_KK7e70RxJT (1)
Here’s what it’s about!

**You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

I would love it if u could follow my Instagram which is **Ethanepisodee ** I’ll be posting sneak peeks Q&A and reading fan mails! I’m so excited promote your stories to and we can all read them !

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!

Do you want to do a R4R / G4G?

Tysm for this thread! I’m also up for a R4R!

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

Up!

UP UP UP

I’ve collected a lot of gems and would love to do a R4R or / and G4G with max 100 Gems.

If we already did one, I have now 17 chapters out so we can do some more. :grin:

Enjoy your day/evening. :heart: