Open to do story reviews for anyone!

My story is: the Red Curtain (male MC, LGBTQ+)

i’ve never reviewed one before, like i know how to go about the grammar and direction and all, but where do i post the final review?

and how many episodes do i have to read?

1 Like

as many as you have

You can pm me here

So I have 3, that means I need to read 3 of yours?

1 Like

Alright, cool!

1 Like

Yes, yes

Hello there! I would appreciate a read please thank you MnM08 :slight_smile:

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original) /
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

hey!! so i just finished reading 3 episodes of your story and this is my review:

1. i like it. a lot. the main character is very cute!
  2. i felt like the usage of sound was less, it would be nice to have some background music in the scenes!
  3. i also thought that the direction is good, but it can be a bit smoother. like it felt like i was abruptly jumping to scenes in some parts.
    other than that, great story! it’s a different concept, i’ve personally never seen a story about a man in an opera. all the best to you!:heart::heart:
1 Like

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply. Please follow me on instagram as I get your reviews ready: @Episode.MnM

@artemis37 @ayqcumber @S_Unique @Megz_Episode @AnonymousAuthor1 @Syd_Ren @fnepisode @MrBitPlayer @Priya13 @KingBritneh @archh_07 @angell.stories @faithprescott @JannahJackson

8 Likes

Check out my story if you like

Beautiful_in_My_Eyes_posterThumb_4YDj0aiOiZ

Title: A Crazy Little Thing Called First Love
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Style: Limelight
Story Description: Riley is an ordinary student who begins to develop a crush on a handsome and talented transfer student. Will Riley confess her feelings before graduation?!
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

1 Like

I already followed(i am @faith.epii btw)

1 Like

Hi, I would love if you check out my new story which I just published.
Title: Criminal Love (LL)
Author: @aiste.writes
Genre: Romance/action
Chapters: 1-5 (more is coming)
Of course, I’m planning to finish my story!
Plot: Jenn never thought that one case can change her life when she crossed powerful billionaire Adrian path! Will this new born passion save them both or their past and secrets destroy them? LL/CC

Story trailer: You can find my little story trailer in my instagram - @aiste.writes

1 Like

Hi!!
I’d love for you to review my story.

Name: crush me
author: ash_episodecreations
genre: drama
It’s about a girl finding out a big family secret, she’ll improve mentally and there’s always the special person she can count on

2 Likes

Here are my stories if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Title: Magicka: Princess Phillipa
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (to be updated once the Magicka contest it over)
Description: With her family home destroyed and her life on the line, Pip is forced to seek refuge in the human world, but fitting in is never easy; especially when you’re a Fae princess.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4773047833001984
Cover:

Title: Her Aplha, His Omega
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Description: Ellis is set to become Alpha on his twenty-first birthday IF he can find himself a suitable wife, but what happens when he falls for an Omega from a rival pack?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5979249440522240
Cover:

Please let me know what you think :kissing_heart: :fairy: :wolf:

:+1::+1:will do

This is my first story I ever wrote so the first few chapters have some small errors, but after that everything is fine. (LL+CC)

Title: Lesson Learned
Genre: Romance
Summary:
You are a college student starting your first year at UC Berkley to study business. It ends up that the hot arrogant guy you met at the bar ends up being your teacher. Carter Davenport. All the girls are in love with him but you hate him. He’s a millionare and the CEO of davenport industries. How does this 24 yr old stand your stubborn attitude? Will you fall in love? And will he teach you a lesson?

Episode Cover

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5872143504179200
Insta: @Emnm.Epy

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey! Thanks for doing this! :heart_eyes:
It would be really great if you could review my story:

This would be my story:
:zap: :zap: :zap:
The Gifted
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Length: 4 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584

1 Like