{CLOSED} Messy Art Shop

Hello can I please request a art cover from whoever is free to do so, please?

1 Like

Hi! Do you want it to be an edited cover? We are only accepting these right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:dizzy:That would be great, whatever works for y’all. :dizzy: :grinning:
What information do you need for the cover?

1 Like

Okay cool! If you look under the section in the OG topic titled ‘Forms’ then click the dropbox called ‘Edited Cover’, copy and paste the contents then fill it out then we should have all the info! However, it might be a while for us to get the request to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yes, you can have two characters in your cover :))

Ok thanks!

What are you requesting? A front cover for my first story
Length of character? (Full body, knees up, hips up, shoulders up, neck up) Full Body
Ink or LL? LL
Story title: The Truth…
Name of author (if you want it on the cover): Angel
Small or large? large
Number of characters: 2
Character details:

Amaury

Male Athletic Body- Gold 05
Straight Medium-Eyebrows
Short Curly Fade-Hair
Delicate Almond
Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved -Head shape
Straight Pointed- Nose
Medium Heart -lips

Nova

Female Athletic Body-Gold 02
Arched Natural Scar-eyebrow
Wavy Side Curls- hair
Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye- Eyes- Brown pale
Diamond- Head shape
Pointed downturned- nose
Full heart pouty- Lip shapes-Pink Peach Medium Gloss

Character pose:
Amaury standing behind a chair, both hands on the chair top
Nova sitting in the chair facing forward, elbows on her knees with a gun facing down
Character outfit:
It doesn’t really matter as long as Amaury is wearing a black suit with some form of red and has a scar on his left eye (04-07)
And Nova is wearing a long black dress with the side cut(where you can see her leg) and red accessories and heels and Nova has freckles heavy (00-03)

[Theme"]
Mafia couple asthetic, friendship at first but it’s really love-partner’ n crime
[/details]

Other:
Font preference, look at the website above Augustus

[“Background”]
image|332x500 something like this with a black background and money laying on the floor

Do you have a pose reference?

Do you have a pose reference?

this is the best I could find

**Do you want any of us in particular to complete your request? Whoever has time, and wants to! :heart:
Please let me know if this is too much! I would gladly adjust it to something that is more preferable for you!
password jelly

1 Like

Tysm for requesting! Unfortunately the pose is too hard for me and Mel, we wouldn’t have the time anyway :sob: and Youngbl00d isn’t accepting. I’m so sorry for wasting your time but I hope you find someone to help you out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awww :pleading_face:That’s perfectly fine, thank you for responding anyway. I completely understand, take care :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much for understanding! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Are you all still taking requests?

1 Like

Uhm no sorry! However we can tag you when we open them again?

1 Like

Sure thanks

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

Your art is amazing! Would you be willing to make an art scene for me?

1 Like

Thank you! Unfortunately we are not accepting right now, sorry :revolving_hearts:

hey! love your artwork :two_hearts: please could you tag me when you reopen? :blush:

1 Like

Thank you and of course!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey are you guys still open?

1 Like

Hi! Unfortunately not, we are updating the shop so we’ll open once we’ve sorted it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like