Messy Art Shop {OPEN}

hello, i would like to ask if i can still request a drown cover?

1 Like

Hi! As the title says we are closed!

1 Like

We have updated our shop!

Update details
New requesting process

First, you fill out the form found underneath the “Secure a Slot” banner in which you enter your forums username, a reasonable deadline, and the request type (art scene, cover, etc.) - this is instead of asking to be tagged and ensures a first come first serve basis throughout. When we are all ready to accept again, the next two requests will enter the next step.

Second, we will announce that we are accepting and tag those who are next with the appropriate form(s) attached, you will then provide your details for us as a reply within the thread. If you have not broken any of our rules we will then add you to the waiting list and begin the request.

Third, you will receive your request and be removed from both the waiting list and the response on the form. This is so you can request in the future and ensure that there will not be any mix-up.

New banners

As you can see, we have changed our banners! We made them a bit more personal and changed the entire theme.

Only accepting drawn requests

We have decided to take off the option to request edited art since our drawn art is more popular.

Regular opening times

We will be accepting two requests at the start of each month - starting March 1st.

Please make sure that you have read the rules first. We immediately decline it if it’s obvious you have not.

Given that you have filled out the form, you can assume we will fulfill the request, please contact either @Youngbl00d, @melaniesmall, or @Jess2112 if you would like to change or remove your request.

All those tagged will need to fill out the form if they are still interested in receiving art from us, the order of the tagged will not determine the order of the request but rather the order of who fills out the form first.

I hope this is clear and please let us know if you have any questions or problems to do with this update :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tags

@Rosalinda.Episode
@Cocoa_bean23
@LauraEpisode2
@LuizaTheButterfly
@samia5113
@Kristina.Cer
@andee.epsd
@shadow.stories
@haylee.syre
@Cat4
@Jasmine-Melia
@valkillreee
@Angelic_vibees
@JuneIsabelleSinclair
@Misslondon21

8 Likes

Filled my slot out just waiting to be tagged now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great thanks!!

1 Like

I just filled one out too!

1 Like

filled out my slot as well :))

2 Likes

@scarlettm & @Solarnetic thank you! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Filled out slot as well!!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Files one out also

1 Like

Filled one slot yesterday as well!

1 Like

@JustAPerson & @Lana_Carter Thanks!

1 Like

@Solarnetic

Please fill out this form.

Number of characters (max of two):
Character details:
Character pose:
Character outfit:
Theme:
Other:
Background:
Do you want the background blurred?
Do you have a pose reference?

@JustAPerson

Please fill out this form.

What type of splash is it?
Character details:
Character pose:
Character outfit:
Theme:
Other:
Font preference, look at the website above
Background:
Do you have a pose reference?

Please reply within 24 hours else we will move on to the next request.

3 Likes

quick question, where is the font form? I tried to find it but I didnt, its probably very obvious and I’m just blind, but I thought id ask anyway

1 Like

Ah no it’s my fault!! I updated the shop and forgot to add it in. I’ll do it now but this is the site: https://www.dafont.com/

1 Like

here you go! If I need to change anything I will.

*What type of splash is it? * a turn up your sound splash. I would like it to say “This story uses music and sounds, turn up your volume”
Number of characters (max of two): 1
Character details:

Character pose: listening to her headphones, which can be whatever color you want, and smiling
Character outfit: outfit on card
Theme: edgy but welcoming
Other:
Font preference, look at the website above Tippa (found under fancy and public domain)
Background:
Do you have a pose reference? portrait-smiling-young-woman-listening-music-headphone-with-her-eye-closed-against-mint-green-background_23-2148178126

1 Like

Great, thanks for the quick reply!! We’ll get right on that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Two

Character details:

Character outfit:

E8BC25AB-E051-42C8-98B3-A99BCEB219DD_4_5005_c

Theme:

Not sure how to answer this but sad?

Other:

The guy is facing forward and he’s slightly crying.

Background:

3369E3F4-0739-4991-BCDF-43F11706EE10_4_5005_c

Do you want the background blurred?

Yes

Do you have a pose reference

F66D192E-F65B-42A6-A7FB-3D51754860B7_4_5005_c

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like