🌼 𝕋𝕒𝕀𝕙𝕒'𝕀 𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕑 ~ open🌼

β„π•šπ•š,
π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕑. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ 𝕔𝕦𝕀π•₯π• π•ž 𝕑𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕀, 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕀, 𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•”π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•€, 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒π•ͺ𝕀, π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀 𝕃𝕃 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀ℕ𝕂 𝕒𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕀 𝕠𝕦π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€, π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕀, 𝕠𝕦π•₯𝕣𝕠𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•žπ• π•£π•–β€¦

**REQUEST EDITS AT MY OTHER SHOP, thanks :heartpulse:

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•– π•–π•©π•’π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ π•¨π• π•£π•œ:

π”Όπ•©π•’π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•€

This is an outro for my upcoming story.

This is my drawn cover entry for Silver Rose’s cover contest - go join!

Drawn cover entry for β€œFallen Angel” cover contest - go join!

This is a hand overlay I drew for my upcoming story.

This is a profile picture I made for myself.

I also like to do some glow in the dark drawings. This outline is not mine, the credit goes to @gen.c.epsd on instagram

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– π•šπ•€ π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕑, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖, 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ π•šπ•€π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯. 𝔹𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀:

ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀

πŸ™) 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕑𝕒π•₯π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•–, π•žπ•’π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•šπ•€π•Ÿβ€™π•₯ 𝕖𝕒𝕀π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•žπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•₯π•’π•œπ•– π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£ π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•œ.
𝟚) 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π••π•–π•”π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•– 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•šπ•— 𝕀 π•’π•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•”π• π•žπ•—π• π•£π•₯𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕.
πŸ›) 𝔻𝕠 ℕ𝕆𝕋 π•žπ•’π•œπ•– π•—π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕒𝕣π•₯, π•šπ•₯’𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•šπ•₯ π•π• π• π•œπ•€ …ᡗʰᡃᡗ’˒ ʷʰᡃᡗ ˒ʰᡉ Λ’α΅ƒβ±α΅ˆα΅ˆα΅ˆ
𝟜) 𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦’𝕣𝕖 π•¦π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕀 π•˜π•šπ•§π•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•˜π•šπ•§π•– π•”π•£π•–π••π•šπ•₯ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•₯π•’π•˜π•£π•’π•ž, β€œ@π•₯𝕒𝕀𝕙𝕒_π•–π•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•–π•–β€
𝟝) 𝔹𝕖 π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 :slight_smile:
𝟞) π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀 π•˜π• π•₯π•₯𝕒 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ π•šπ•₯, 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•Ÿπ•  𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•”π• π•Ÿπ•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€ π•Ÿπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•ͺ.

𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 π•—π•–π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Ÿπ•  π• π•Ÿπ•–β€™π•€ π•˜π• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•–π•šπ•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ,
ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 β„π”Όβ„šπ•Œπ”Όπ•Šπ•‹π•€β„•π”Ύ!

π•Œπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀:

17 Likes

good luck with the art shop :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lola!

2 Likes

Hi there, I wonder if you can make me an overlay for a baseball, I want it to match the style of LL, thank uu

1 Like

Sure, I’ll get it back to you soon :slight_smile:
Thanks for requesting! <3

bump!

1 Like

Omg your art is so damn gorgeous

Can I request an outro β€œsplash”

Can you make me an β€œedit” of my character, (like with a pose that would fit for an outro splash) and add the text follow me on Instagram @lar.episode
That would mean so much to me!
And as a background! Just use some darker colors, I loved your last example (if it’s too much, I can do the outline!)
And keep in mind THAT YOURE SO TALENTED!

3 Likes

Hi! THANK YOU SM <3
Alright! I’ll get it back to you when it’s done :slight_smile:
Would you like to be wearing the same clothes you’re wearing on the card?

2 Likes

Yes please, also it doesn’t have to be full body! And thank you so much already ahhhhh :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Okayy, looking forward to making it! Aw, no problem hahahaha

2 Likes

Hiya,
Made your overlay. Overlays aren’t really my best but I tried.

Please do be honest and let me know if you want anything changed :slight_smile:
I’ll pm you a smaller version if you need it <3

2 Likes

omg that is soooo good thank you sm ill def use it in my story!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Really? Thank you! Good luck w your story :heartpulse:

2 Likes

hey I was hoping you’d be able to make me some ink tan hand overlays for male and female? I’d like to start with one where they have hold of something. If they could be edited from og animation and not drawn that’d be amazing:) thanks loveπŸ’œ

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll give it a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

aw thanks loveΨͺ

2 Likes

hi you are amazing

1 Like

hi so are you <3

By the way I am making a story and I want to make a art cover for my story called CALLING TROUBLE and can you please make it look like art cover

this is the cover I made can you please do it in edited form

1 Like

Ofc! I’ll get it back to you later :slight_smile:
Do you want it drawn or edited?

1 Like