✨ πšƒπš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› π™²πš˜πšπš’πš—πš π™·πšŽπš•πš™ ✨ {open}

Welcome to :sparkles: πšƒπš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› π™²πš˜πšπš’πš—πš π™·πšŽπš•πš™! :sparkles:
We can help you with plots, story titles, Coding (Also script templates) and proofreading!

β€’ We do Not Tolerate people rushing us! We have a life outside of episode!

β€’ You must give credit! We work hard on the things we make for you, and we most definitely don’t do all that hard work just to be brushed off!

β€’ Be Respectful If a member can’t complete your request because of something coming up, be respectful about it. Again we have a life outside of episode!

β€’ We Do Not do art here! This is purely dedicated to writing help or coding help! Do not ask for art. I will leave our member’s art shops links at the bottom however.

β€’ Stay On Topic! Do not have a conversation with someone on this thread, either PM them, or stop conversation, because if you go off topic there’s a chance this thread Will be closed!

@Youngbl00d

Can do:

Coding help
Grammar check on scenes (Not full proofreading!)

@Jade135

Can do:

Coding help
Script templates
Intro and Outro

@Emma_episode_03

Can do:

Script Templates
Help with plots
Help with story titles
Intro and outro help
Mini games
Main menus
Coding help

@Minimayday (Currently Unavailable)

Can do:

Script templates
Story titles
Coding help

@agathi

Can do:

Help with titles
Plots
Coding help
Intro and outro help
Templates

@Faith.episode.cats

Can do:

Coding help

@noyaan

Can do:

Narration
Proofread
Coding help
Titles help

Waiting list:

@Minimayday

β€’
β€’
β€’

@Youngbl00d

β€’
β€’
β€’

@Jade135

β€’
β€’
β€’

@Emma_episode_03

β€’
β€’

@agathi

β€’
β€’

@Faith.episode.cats

β€’
β€’

@noyaan

β€’
β€’
β€’

Here are some helpful links that I think could help some people!

Templates and backgrounds

http://www.episodelife.com/

https://pixabay.com/

Super helpful links!

The official Episode Guides

Episodians_united Webpage

Episode Weekly

The Episode Team

Helpful Youtube Tutorials

Joseph Evans – Episode Tutorials

Stephanie Patrick – Story Reviews and Interviews

Epsiode Instagram accounts!

@episode

@episodecreators

Our Member’s art threads!

Our Member’s Instagram’s!

https://www.instagram.com/talesbyagathi/

https://www.instagram.com/raven_episode_231/

If you’d like to join our shop please check out:

And fill the form to join!

Happy Requesting!

People who wanted help before this shop was open:

@jessica03 Feel free to request now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Bump :relieved:

2 Likes

Bumputy bump bumputy bump bump

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Hehe thanks for the bumps guys! @Bonswayout @Danielle318 :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Can I request plot help? I’m struggling with coming up with a plot. I want to write a drama/thriller with some romance.
@Emma_episode_03

3 Likes

Sure! Do you want me to help you?

What is it about so far, or do you want to get an idea from zero?

4 Likes

Bump :sunglasses:

2 Likes

bump! :imp:

2 Likes

Can I get an idea from zero?

3 Likes

Of course!

Do you want to have different love interests or more a thriller story than based on romance? Or do you want more off a story where the MC is already in a relationship?
Just so I can give you ideas based on what you want to make and code.

3 Likes

I want it be more a thriller story, but I do want romance arcs in it. And the MC Isnt in a relationship.

2 Likes

Let me write you some ideas:

• a serial killer is in town and your MC is next. Try to escape from him/her as you solve the case yourself. Alongside, you can meet the love interests, the police could be haunting you because you are involving in it.

• your mother/dad/sister/brother (someone related and close to you) went missing on a mysterious way. Your family is scared, but the police doesn’t do its job like you want to, so you go on your own path to find the person that went missing.

3 Likes

That’s an amazing thread

4 Likes

I like the first one, can you expand a little on it :snowflake:

3 Likes

Bump :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah thank you! It took a lot of time to write :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Well, you could have a policeman that is a friend of the MC, telling her she looks like or is connected somehow to the patern of a serial killer. It could be about her looks, education, hobbies, related persons, same interests, vengeance of the killers past that he is killing everyone of a specific group (sports,…). That policeman could be a love interest as well, and he/she could give her information and warnings from the police.

You can go with this as you like. You can do the opposite even, meaning that the MC is a cop herself or her dad and that her dad hears it and she needs to be out of sight but she wants adventures. That your MC always looks for danger and together with some friends she gets mixed into it and it becomes serious and dangerous.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s really good! Thank you :two_hearts:

3 Likes