✨ πšƒπš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› π™²πš˜πšπš’πš—πš π™·πšŽπš•πš™ ✨ {open}

Happy to help! :blush:

3 Likes

How do I credit you?

3 Likes

You can credit me on Instagram by emma.writes.episode

If you need any other help, you can always ask here!

3 Likes

Hi
so i want help in zooming in and out from characters face .
and also how to make camera not show the face of the characters for a particular scene?

2 Likes

So to zoom in and out you have to go to your previewer and click β€œmore helpers” you’ll see camera click on that and you can mess around with the zooms until you get where you want

And then scroll down and copy the code below and add it to your script. If you want the zoom to happen in a certain about of time then add @zoom on (the numbers) in (the amount of time you want it to happen in)

And to have the zoom off your characters face do the same thing on your previewer but this time mess around with the focus until you get what you want!

If you want to understand a little more I recommend watching

Hope this helped!

3 Likes

thks a lot
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No problem! Have a nice day :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

bump :cherry_blossom:

Can I request something even thou I’m a member of the shop too?

2 Likes

Yeah, sure. What’s the problem and I’ll see if I can help you.

3 Likes

Hii! Does @Jade135 do intro TEMPLATES? If so I would really like to request one, no rush and if you can’t do it at all its perfectly fine! Thank you xx.

3 Likes

Of course I can! Can you pm me the details of what you want the intro to be like?

2 Likes

Done! check ur pms <3

2 Likes

I saw the message. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hii @Emma_episode_03, I was wondering if you could help me with a plot I sort of already have an idea of what I want it to be about but it’s sorta all over the place… but here it is
So the MC is an assassin searching for the person who murdered her family (in nyc) & then we have the LI who is a gang leader (obvi the LI is in nyc as well)
I get it’s sorta cliche but I love gang stories! LOL
ALSO sorry it isn’t much help, I’m lost ;(

Thank you! xx

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

I love them as well, but you can vary a lot with it.

Perhaps, you want to make a lot of mini games and let the reader find clues to the murderer.

But first, the plot.
These are my ideas, so if you want to change things that’s totally up to you.

• the love interest could be the killer, because her family was involved in things she didn’t know the existence. She could get closer to him and fall in love with him, so she starts to struggle with her plan to give justice to the murderer.

• Or just the opposite, she tortures him as soon as she finds out by making him fall in love with her and kill him in cold blood.

• If you don’t want the gang leader to be the murderer, it could be one of his man? Again, she could torture him for that or not? That she only kills one of his man?

• none related to the love interest. Some other guy, and she does some jobs to get information from people who have an idea of who did it. Maybe that person could be the Li, first she does his tasks but then they fall in love and together they fight for justice for her family.

3 Likes

Hey, thank you so much! This definitely helped ring a few ideas through my head. Thank you once again xx <3

3 Likes

Hi
so I am facing problem with coding an overlay.
as the characters are passing through the overlay…
Can u help with the code?

1 Like

I can help! Send me the script by private !

1 Like

hi
i just sent it.

1 Like