Opening cheap semi-realistic art commissions

Hey everyone.I’m starting to take commissions on deviant art from now on wards.Why?Reason is stated in the journal link below.
Anyways If anyone is interested in ordering an episode story cover or art scene or anything else.I’m willing to draw them for you in my own original art style or in any other style if requested as long as they meet the following rules stated in the journal.
My prices are reasonable for now so it’s your chance to commission something from me now at a lower price before I update them.The following art work is of fantasy genre since fantasy art is popular on deviantart but I welcome all genres.Action scenes are something I personally prefer aside from fantasy scenes.
All orders received before 10th of March will be done at a faster rate
Check out my
Commission Info if anyone seems interested.

My sample work:

Please spread this word cause I rarely know people who like to commission artists.

Random Tags

@lanafrazer_episode - girl please tag more people/authors who may seem interested, I rarely know people on here.
@Rosezombiefreak
@Cheyara_Skadi - please if you know any people who seems interested.please tag them on this thread.
@keiji
@EliseC
@Januva
@JenneR
@Episode.vel
@gisellec
@bethanyk14
@granolias
@Teahwalker
@Keeko
@LillyR
@abygail.bauman
@Lexxie
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@Cassandra_Dean
@Jadlyss
@Bridi
@ana.writes
@LillyR
@eden.episode months ago you asked if I took commissions lol :sweat_smile:
@CharlaineGrace
@Rac5hel
@Toxic.Dreams
@Anja

I don’t know most of you but I saw that you all commented on threads related to the topic commission on this forum.If any of you seem interested, please check my commission info.

For any questions regarding commissions or to send the filled form template, you can contact me via discord, email or on deviantart .All three account names of mines are provided in the info.

23 Likes

Thanks honey, but I do my own commission pieces too :slight_smile: Good luck though, I wish you well, your art is beautiful :smiley:

3 Likes

Oops I didn’t knew about that.so Sorry

2 Likes

Oh don’t be silly, no need to apologise at all honey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Random Tags I found on someone thread

@Kalizzza @Cassandra_Dean @QueenMilii @Days
@LHT @Itz_Madison @Hialexhi @Chesirekitten101
@MagixQueenie @Lunar_Rose @Firely_epi @Epy.raven
@RainbowCat @F4NCI @ChayChay @L.I.W.F @Kaycee_Rose
@Raybadem @kotakala @KQUEEN @Queen_K @Dark.Epy
@SinaoMua @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Rylie @Koolgal77
@inkkee @xApplex

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Rac5hel

1 Like

Np hunn

1 Like

omg your art is A-MA-ZING :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh thank you @amyV :relaxed:

1 Like

omg I FREAKING LOVE your art!!! i would LOVE if you did my cover!:heart_eyes: my story is about a girl named hailey, she goes to a boarding school with 2 kind of classes, a day class and a night class! but the school has a secret: the night class students are vampires, nobody knows this exept the night class students themselfs and the headmaster! the day and night class students aren’t supposed to see eachother. But when hailey goes for a midnight walk and accidentaly see’s a night time student and even worse: falls in love! things get a little out of hand.

would love to have your drawing of hailey and the night class student (dominic) for my cover!!!:heart:

1 Like

o dang it just found out it’s payed :persevere: sorry!

2 Likes

Well cheap doesn’t really means i’m going to sell it for one or two dollar. however if you could just take a peek on the prices offered by the commission artists on deviantart that have similiar art quality of mines then i’m sure my prices are pretty lower than theirs.Moreover i’m offering discounts on each character’s addition.

2 Likes

Thank you. I used to take free art requests but sadly i’m forced to take commissions, sorry.

3 Likes

Would’ve totally commissioned a piece from you but sending payment via mail all the way from the uk isn’t doable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no problem <3

1 Like

I can understand.I’ve recieved the same complain regarding my payment methods from my other clients too so I’m trying to arrange an account but it’s going to take some time so I’ll really appreciate if you could take a little work with patience.Mean while if you’d like you can fill my commission form and send me via contact info provided. :slightly_smiling_face:

My latest work for people to look forward to.

6 Likes

Wow, it’s looks so cool!!! Which art software do you use?!?!

2 Likes

thanks. I use ibis paint x and medibang. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How large is this canvas?