Opening/End Art Needed (Kinda Detailed)

I’m in need of art to use for my story. Problem is I’m moneyless but I guess I’ll have to take my chances. I need this kinda detailed! Leave some examples of you work below. I need it in episode/realistic style.

Character Details:
Skin: Honey
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair: Rebel half shaved or Classic Bob (Cayenne)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Auburn)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Crimson)

Pose:
I want her arms behind her head and her body facing right while her arms are more leaned to the left. Her head is facing left and she’s like sitting on her legs.

Oufit:
A black lace one piece which I can provide a picture of if needed.

Background:
I’m fine with anything I guess.

Extras:
Maybe her body like glistening a little. I also want her hair to be kinda messy and she has rose tattoos on both arms and a nose ring and earrings.

I know this is detailed af and I’m high key broke being a unemployed 14 year old girl who loves food. If you have questions let me know!

1 Like

Can you give me a reference picture for the pose maybe? I am kinda stupid right now.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to make a rough reference photo on my sister’s phone and send it sometime tomorrow. This is a pretty difficult request so I’m gonna try to keep things as easy as possible. I’m trying to find as close to commission quality art for free which is pretty hard :joy:

1 Like

I do free art.

1 Like

I can try my best to help you. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll get the pose up asap but I’m not gonna choose anyone yet since I want to see more people’s art examples and such. Like I said before I can’t actually pay anyone :joy:. I’m gonna check back tomorrow though since it’s pretty late for me and I have my finals coming up soon :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ok bye!

1 Like

Oof sorry for the wait. I’m gonna send a photo soon

Bump and I’m looking for a photo now