𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔' π‘°π’“π’“π’†π’ˆπ’–π’π’‚π’“ 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑 (Opening: To Be Determined!)

Hi! This is my art shop! I open in the holidays because I’ll have the time to draw. The upcoming date will always be in the title and so the shop will ONLY be open during that time.

This is will be based on first come first served so please do not ask to be tagged when I next open - I recommend bookmarking or to β€˜watch’ this thread if you are interested!

If you have any questions (other than when I open the shop or if you can be tagged) then please ask below. I am more than happy to answer anything!

✐ Do not thread hop (requesting the same thing in another art shop). I will be checking and contacting the artist if you have done so without a reason :smiley:

✐ Be patient, it is likely that I have a life to struggle with as well as art which is why I never stick to any given deadline.

✐ I can decline your request for any reason, it could be that I find you rude or the request is out of my league.

✐ Do not ask to be tagged, it is a first come first serve type of shop and I will not keep a space from someone who is ready to give details.

✐ Answer all questions in the form, I do not want to chase you up for something you have missed - if you are unsure what I am asking in the form then feel free to ask!

✐ Use the form, I thought it’d be a given but apparently not.

✐ Use the password collegeisstonky in the form - it will not be asked, just add it on the end with no explanation to confuse those who have not read the rules!

✐ Make it easy for me to see the details, my eyes are slow :woozy_face:

✐ Oh and actually read the title! It’ll either state the next date I am open or that I am open. (E.g. β€˜Opening on the 43rd Friday 1291’ or β€˜OPEN’)

✐ Request only when the title says open, not when you like.

✐ Do NOT request something other than what I’m offering, this pisses me off.

When crediting me, please use my Instagram @epy.cherry.art! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are the slots open, and what I will be accepting. It is what I am comfortable with/what I would like to do and so is non-negotiable!

✐ One cover (max three characters)
✐ One portrait (max one character)

I will only accept two requests in the holiday so be quick!

I do not do stylized art, only episode art so do not ask if I can do anything else!

Date drawn: 25th Oct 21

Please follow this link to be taken to the form.

✐ @daphine
✐ @ciaraxoxoc
✐ @EdwardNorton

Credit to the talented @aby.gailllll for the banners!

30 Likes

You art is beautiful :white_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Your art is beautiful :heart_eyes:.

Question is your shop open rn or until the 18th?

1 Like

Thank you!!

And it will be open from the 18th until the 30th!

1 Like

Your welcome.
And okay thank you, I’ll definitely be back when it’s open

1 Like

Okay, sounds good!

1 Like

This looks amazing! Tag me when you open plz!!!

1 Like

Could you also tag me when you open, please? :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

YESSS I WILL Be BACK!!

1 Like

Thank you love :pleading_face: goodluck !! Bump!!

1 Like

Hey, do you do INK Characters, or just LL?

1 Like

Your art is amazing…absolutely stunning…I am surely gonna ask from you… :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

I am gonna request tag me please!

Cuz I have to tell you about pose alot

1 Like

They look amazing, will bookmark for future! :sparkles:

Also, in her rules it says to not ask to be tagged, so I don’t think she will tag anyone, it’s a first comes first serve shop when it opens.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Unfortunately, as stated in the rules, I will not be tagging people when I open, sorry!

For @Chloe.episode123 and @Unknown_writer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem, and thank you!!

1 Like

Oops, sorry. :blush::heartpulse::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I prefer to do LL because the INK proportions are kinda off? But I can do INK!

1 Like

No worries!

1 Like