Openion on stories without choices

Hi, I would like to know opinions on stories which do not have choices and do not allow you to custom the main character…

…I read many stories and I have no problem with one without choices and I now start to write my own story and want MC to look like I imagine her and also have no tendencies to make some choices…so I wonder

…if the story would be theoretically otherwise good (can’t promise :smile:) would you still enjoy reading without choices or would you see it as a big disadvantage of the story?

No. I writes a story too and it barerly have any choices in it. I would say that i am not a huge fan of stories with many choices in it.

1 Like

In my story, the choices are there… to be there. I mean, they have a purpose, but only because I wanted the character to spend time with the LI to gain points to decide, but… I’m not a huge fan.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about stories in general but not about a specific story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Personally I only really came to the app for the interactive side.

However, I love reading so It really doesn’t bother me if there isn’t much choices as long as Im invested in the plot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.