Opinion needed for story!

Hi! It just dawned on me about how/when I am going to release my story. A little part of me wants to finish the whole story and release it completed, but I also want to complete around ten episodes and release them one by one? I don’t know what do you prefer? A lot of stories aren’t complete, but eventually do get completed during the course of you reading it so.
Should I complete the whole story and publish it?
Should I complete the whole story and release episodes one by one?
Should I work on episodes and when they are done release them?
Please let me know. Thank you xxx

5 Likes

Do whatever feels best to you, there are different styles and different opinions, just be you and enjoy being a writer!

2 Likes

So true, thank you!! xxx :grin:

2 Likes

I souls get as much finished as you can then release Episode by episode that way you’re not pressured to release more and you have more time to work on more whilst still updating

2 Likes

I see what you’re saying and it makes a lot of sense! xx

I say you should release one by one so people have enough time to catch up. Because of only 4 passes per 4 hours :sob:

1 Like

Omg yeah, true. rip having only four passes

1 Like

Whatever you feel is right for you. I like it when it comes out episode by episode, as long as you stick to a schedule, so I can know when you’ll release the next episode instead of eagerly waiting… Idk it just kinda annoys me.

1 Like

Yeah I get that. I don’t want to keep my readers waiting forever because then I will definitely lose readers

1 Like