Opinion on love interest preference?

Thank you so much! And no, I’m not. Apologies.

I’m loving the story so far! I just want to tell you, though, that some parts in the episodes have strange zooms where you can’t see the characters or only can see their legs. It might just be a lack of a few zoom resets. Otherwise it’s really great!

Yikes! I noticed it did that sometimes in previewing but not all the time. I thought it was just a glitch in the software. I’d reset the story progress and it would be fine. Anywhere in particular that you noticed this? I can try to figure it out.

1 Like

The only place I can remember is at the fundraiser when the three were talking to each other. There were a few before that in the other chapters, but that’s the last one I remember.

I think it was happening when there was a zoom to end a chapter. Thank you SO much for letting me know. Fixing now. Hoping that the people I sent my stories to for reviews haven’t read yet!

Do you have any stories on the app right now?

1 Like

OK should be all good. Sorry you didn’t get the “full” story! If you’re around chapter 8, you’re starting to get to the good parts. I’ll have chapter 13 done by the end of the week.

No no, it’s okay! I’m still really liking the story. And I don’t have one out yet, but I am working on one. I’m unsure of when it would be out though. And I look forward to it! I’ll probably end up reading the rest of it tonight, most likely. It’s really enjoyable and well-written!

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I wrote it as a project to help me heal from the events of that year (although I have fictionalized parts of this to make a better story). I figured if even one person liked it, it would be worth it.

1 Like

Topic closed due to one month of inactivity.